Windows 10: What is LocalBridge?

Discus and support What is LocalBridge? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sandbag_567, Apr 30, 2020.

1. What is LocalBridge?

Hi

The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run.

Can anyone advise me what this is please?

So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might be triggering it to run or where it came from.

Before I resort to a system restore it would be useful to get an indication of what it is.

Thanks

:)

sandbag_567, Apr 30, 2020
  2. JohnNeyts Win User

unable to open directx

Trying to get rid of localbridge error message

JohnNeyts, Apr 30, 2020
  3. mperemsky Win User
    Bad image after windows update

Windows did an update today and now I am getting "bad image" error messages for SkypeBridge and LocalBridge. I cannot uninstall Skype as it is part of Windows (Microsoft store) and does not give me the option to uninstall/reinstall.

I have tried to run scf /scannow, it fixed a corrupted file, but did not resolve the issue.

I tried downloading and installing the skype version, this also did not resolve the issue.

I reverted back to the previous installation of windows, the issue persists.

I have no restore points to go back to.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

mperemsky, Apr 30, 2020
  4. What is LocalBridge?

Windows cannot access permission pop-up CONSTANTLY

Hi Grac...e,

I'm Paul, a fellow customer like you & an Independent Advisor. Kindly try this link below. Thanks.

https://softwaretested.com/files/what-is-localb...

(Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Paul A.

Independent Advisor

Paul Abayon, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

What is LocalBridge?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localbridge app lock kaspersky

2. what is localbridge

3. local bridge the parameter is incorrect

4. localbridge firewall,
  5. localbridge exe fatal error