Windows 10: What is location of stone?

Discus and support What is location of stone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Underground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-location-of-stone/7eeaab4d-a146-4fbe-89f3-7f1bf76313fb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyWinter1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. What is location of stone?

Underground

:)

SandyWinter1, Jan 16, 2019

2. Playing Rosetta Stupi Stone!!!

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?

• When you say "Rosetta Stupi Stone", are you referring to an app from Microsoft Store?

• Do you receive an error message?
    If the issue is with the sound from the game, I suggest you to go to the below link Microsoft article and try the steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Unable to open my Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition on Windows 10

Hi Nick,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which user account you are using? Is it Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Is the issue specific only when you open Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition?
    I suggest you to login through Microsoft/Administrator account and then try opening Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition and check if it works.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to refer to following Rosetta Stone support for the further assistance.

http://support.rosettastone.com/en/...25-in-Version-3-Personal-Edition-Windows-only

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 16, 2019
  4. What is location of stone?

Rosetta Stone compatibility problem

Hi Brian,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the installation of Rosetta Stone software in the system. I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to try downloading the Rosetta Stone software from the manufacturer's website and then try installing it Compatibility Mode.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

What is location of stone?

1. What is location of stone? - Similar Threads - location stone

2. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...
  3. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...
  4. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  6. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  7. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  9. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  10. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security