Windows 10: What is Mac HAL Driver? How to fix Machaldriver.sys errors?

Discus and support What is Mac HAL Driver? How to fix Machaldriver.sys errors? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mac HAL Driver is Macintosh Hardware Application Layer Driver. It is a software component from Apple which helps install and run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Mac HAL Driver? How to fix Machaldriver.sys errors?

WinClub, Aug 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Crashes On Return From Sleep - HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - hal!HalFlushCommonBuffer+0x95B7

You should force restart, If it doesn't do it automatically. Then boot into safe mode and follow these steps that are explained here: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED - How to Fix - XtremeRain

Specially, Method 8 from there is awesome. It will help you to find out problematic drivers or services which are causing hal initialization failed and fix it.

HasibulKabir, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Netwtw04.sys error with BSOD (driver up to date)

Hi Jozhou,

Corrupted network driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having blue screen issues with a Netwtw04.sys error. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the steps on this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

We are looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 17, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

What is Mac HAL Driver? How to fix Machaldriver.sys errors? [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

Thema:

1. What is Mac HAL Driver? How to fix Machaldriver.sys errors? - Similar Threads - Mac HAL Driver

2. How to fix this driver error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this driver error?: Please Help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-driver-error/34ce10cb-e3e0-4350-9ce1-32a21d661cc6
  3. How to fix this driver error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this driver error?: Please Help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-driver-error/34ce10cb-e3e0-4350-9ce1-32a21d661cc6
  4. oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix: Does anyone have a solution that works? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem41inf-incompatible-driver-wdcsam64pre2win8sys/8d93cc79-860d-49f1-acc3-539b38cb5aed
  5. oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix: Does anyone have a solution that works? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem41inf-incompatible-driver-wdcsam64pre2win8sys/8d93cc79-860d-49f1-acc3-539b38cb5aed
  6. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error source hal: event viewer error source hal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-source-hal/5259ce73-95bb-432f-9f95-73c56eaf1cb7
  7. error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION: During start up, my laptop gives an error HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION, 0x000000AC and a blue screen. I have Lenovo ThinkPad T61, Windows 10 pro 64 bit, 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-hal-memory-allocation/ed054c97-5087-497e-8b15-ea7cc2c49e53
  8. What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?: [ATTACH]Whenever I try to turn on memory integrity in windows security, I come across an incompatible driver error. The name of the driver is "xhunter1.sys". I have no idea about the driver. I tried searching on the web and cannot find anything useful. Can someone explain...
  9. What is semav6msr64.sys & Mellanox Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is semav6msr64.sys & Mellanox Drivers?: Just checking my installed drivers, I found the driver semav6msr64.sys listed in Autoruns? Looking at file properties gives no clue what it is for. What is the purpose of this driver and can I remove it? Also, there are various driver entries by Mellanox e.g. winmad.sys,...
  10. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hal mac device

2. machaldriver issues fix