Windows 10: What is Magnet Engine?

Discus and support What is Magnet Engine? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey I have set limits on my son's acct. and we monitor his time. Anyone know what Magnet Engine is? He had about 10 hours of this listed in his usage... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnrealDuchess85, Nov 8, 2020.

1. What is Magnet Engine?

Hey I have set limits on my son's acct. and we monitor his time. Anyone know what Magnet Engine is? He had about 10 hours of this listed in his usage for his PC? What is this? He isn't sure. Thanks for the help!

:)

UnrealDuchess85, Nov 8, 2020

2. changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Cecil_IL Win User
    changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Tried this 26 Nov 2015 to make Google.com my search engine and received report "Couldn't add this provider"

Cecil_IL, Nov 8, 2020
  4. vbahl2003 Win User

What is Magnet Engine?

Cannot Change Default Search Engine tyo Google in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

When I am trying to change my default search engine for my Microsoft edge browser in advanced settings I am neither able to type anything or select anything and add is disabled as well can anybody suggest how to fix this please. as per the notes mentioned
    for changing the default browser engine, the second step mentioned here below I am not able to perform as there is nothing enabled to either select or type the engine's website.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select
      View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, select
      Change.
    • Select your search engine's website and then select Set as default. If you don't select the search engine, the
      Set as default button will be grayed out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vikas Bahl

vbahl2003, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

What is Magnet Engine?

1. What is Magnet Engine? - Similar Threads - Magnet Engine

2. I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode: Hello i have a windows 11 Pro has a 750GB hard drive i was going to clean those dirty sata port which is not detecting on a running pc i dont care if i got eletricuted then i acidenttally put a magnat which is a bit strong and cause my pc stop working i tried restarting it...
  3. I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode: Hello i have a windows 11 Pro has a 750GB hard drive i was going to clean those dirty sata port which is not detecting on a running pc i dont care if i got eletricuted then i acidenttally put a magnat which is a bit strong and cause my pc stop working i tried restarting it...
  4. Cant't change MAGNET association in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant't change MAGNET association in windows 11: I have the exact same problem that this thread but the reg file isn't available anymorehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-way-to-change-default-link-type-in-windows-11/ecab6146-b0c8-40fa-98f4-25946686cfd4Would you give me some help ?@Ranesh Srinivasan...
  5. Cant't change MAGNET association in windows 11

Cant't change MAGNET association in windows 11: I have the exact same problem that this thread but the reg file isn't available anymorehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-way-to-change-default-link-type-in-windows-11/ecab6146-b0c8-40fa-98f4-25946686cfd4Would you give me some help ?@Ranesh Srinivasan...
  6. My Microsoft Surface book 2 does not charge with its magnetic charger.

My Microsoft Surface book 2 does not charge with its magnetic charger.: ,I have tried putting it either way tried with different power outlets etc,The charger seem to be all okay.There is no light on too. i tried with the tablet and base ,it seem to not detect the charger....
  7. My Microsoft Surface book 2 does not charge with its magnetic charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Surface book 2 does not charge with its magnetic charger.: ,I have tried putting it either way tried with different power outlets etc,The charger seem to be all okay.There is no light on too. i tried with the tablet and base ,it seem to not detect the charger....
  8. Magnet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magnet: Today Magnet handlers no longer work I tried with two different torrent clients made no difference. Tried in three different browsers same result. Disconnected my anti-virus program, no difference. Looked up the issue on the IE didn't help First instruction said said to open...
  9. Magnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnet: Today Magnet handlers no longer work I tried with two different torrent clients made no difference. Tried in three different browsers same result. Disconnected my anti-virus program, no difference. Looked up the issue on the IE didn't help First instruction said said to open...
  10. Magnet

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magnet engine windows 10