Windows 10: What is Malware Family: pva.intowow

Discus and support What is Malware Family: pva.intowow in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've gotten an e-mail from my ISP saying that one of my devices might be infected with malware.In the e-mail they have provided me with some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GhulamMurtaza7, Jul 28, 2021.

1. What is Malware Family: pva.intowow

I've gotten an e-mail from my ISP saying that one of my devices might be infected with malware.In the e-mail they have provided me with some information about the malware but I'm having trouble understanding it.Details sent in the e-mailIP [An IP owned by my ISP] . data: SOURCE TIME: 2021-07-24 05:13:29ZIP: [An IP owned by my ISP]ASN: [3 digit number]AS NAME: [My ISP]MALWARE FAMILY: pva.intowowTYPE: botnet droneDESCRIPTION: This host is most likely infected with malware.DESTINATION IP: [An Ip owned by a 3rd party website]DESTINATION PORT: 80PORT: 40546HTTP REQUEST: /api/1

:)

GhulamMurtaza7, Jul 28, 2021

2. Malware Removal Methodology for Professionals

Good god, I'm undercharging so much... *Eek! What is Malware Family: pva.intowow :eek: But thanks for that, that's really helpful. *Toast :toast:

blu3flannel, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jul 28, 2021
  4. jakemonO Win User

What is Malware Family: pva.intowow

roblox malware bypasses family safety?

2 of my sons (ages 12 & 10) have family accounts and non-administrator sign-ins on our windows 10 PC's at home. Lately I've been having major issues with their time restrictions and with the usage reporting. I believe I've traced it to some sord of "robux"
    (?) malware that has the ability to circumvent/bypass family safety restrictions. Has anyone else experienced this type of issue?

Symptoms:

1. reporting for child usage grossly overstated on one or more computers
    2. Even revoking all access doesn't prevent the child from continuing with his session or from logging in again.

I'd like to discuss this with someone at MS as well, if they are listening in. I've only been able to detect and remove the malware with malwarebytes. Defender seems powerless in this regard.

jakemonO, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

What is Malware Family: pva.intowow

1. What is Malware Family: pva.intowow - Similar Threads - Malware Family pva

2. How do I disband a family Malware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disband a family Malware related: I recently uninstalled some malware botnet related, ad clickers that created a "remote administrator account." I cannot remove myself from the family group, I think, because of this, I cannot remove myself from the family. I do not see another account listed anywhere on the...
  3. How do I disband a family Malware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disband a family Malware related: I recently uninstalled some malware botnet related, ad clickers that created a "remote administrator account." I cannot remove myself from the family group, I think, because of this, I cannot remove myself from the family. I do not see another account listed anywhere on the...
  4. What is that "malware"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is that "malware"?: Hi everyone, just today i noticed that my cpu run on 100% and i had no running apps so i knew theres something wrong. Somehow some viruses got into me pc and they add whole C: exception in Defender. I downloaded MalwareBytes and it shows me around 50 PUP or viruses, one was...
  5. What is that "malware"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is that "malware"?: Hi everyone, just today i noticed that my cpu run on 100% and i had no running apps so i knew theres something wrong. Somehow some viruses got into me pc and they add whole C: exception in Defender. I downloaded MalwareBytes and it shows me around 50 PUP or viruses, one was...
  6. What is LockAppHost.exe in Windows? Is it malware?

in Windows 10 News
    What is LockAppHost.exe in Windows? Is it malware?: [ATTACH]If you see LockAppHost.exe running the Task Manager of your Windows 11/10 PC, then don’t worry about it. It’s an official application or executable from Microsoft which is responsible for displaying the lock screen. This post will know more about the application, when...
  7. Malware or what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malware or what?: Hey, I think I got a Malware on my PC, I downloaded (just for testing :) ) NiceHash Mine to mine some BTC, when its mining the Video Encoder jumps from 0% to 100% and again( I think thats normal when mining), so I tested it out and removed it from my Computer, I then...
  8. What is this ? Malware??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is this ? Malware??: [IMG]Didnt open . Anyone elaborate?? looks legit but need to know history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-malware/39652293-3500-4e21-9d56-e9416a09214d
  9. roblox malware bypasses family safety?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    roblox malware bypasses family safety?: 2 of my sons ages 12 & 10 have family accounts and non-administrator sign-ins on our windows 10 PC's at home. Lately I've been having major issues with their time restrictions and with the usage reporting. I believe I've traced it to some sord of "robux" ? malware that has...
  10. TypeVavybo.exe - Malware ? What is it ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TypeVavybo.exe - Malware ? What is it ?: During a recent update of Flash Player, I was not paying attention to the download and apparently had a trojan malware file come in which windows defender caught and quarantined. Being paranoid, I went in and uninstalled or deleted any new files that came in that morning. One...