Windows 10: What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/

Discus and support What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CLIFFORD1940, Sep 13, 2019.

1. What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/

What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/

:)

CLIFFORD1940, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User

What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/ - Similar Threads - malware virus virus

2. Virus and Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Malware: Recently a threat was detected in my SurfaceGo Windows 11 but I am unable to take any action.It says "you will need a new app to open this windows defender link" but i am not getting any such app on the app store. Whats the remedy for it ?I am not getting any support from...
  3. Viruses and Malware

Viruses and Malware: I switched to Windows 11 and upon startup recieved a SYSTEM warning that there was an active screen reader with no Unknown file location. Upon entering my Event Viewer I immediatly noticed activity and shared files, photos, password's and so on had taken place. I researched...
  4. Virus or Malware?

Virus or Malware?: I got one of those big square notifications on my computer that says I needed to update. When I pull up the menu It does something It never did before. It gives me three options? shutdown Update and restart restart. I dont know If this Is virus or malware, or some...
  5. Virus and Malware

Virus and Malware: Hello, i cant turn on "Real time protection" in windows defender i tried all solutions except reseting my pc. If you could help me it would mean a lot to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-malware/f6db1c49-523f-44d8-85e9-09c62291511d
  6. Virus and Malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus and Malware: Questions about windows update. Just wondering, if I had a problem like virius I was not aware of would updates fix it, or would I be notified of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-malware/77dbd6f1-f70e-462f-9861-4934fe968b68
  7. Virus and Malware

Virus and Malware: My computer has been infected by a virus and encrypted all my drives. All my documents have a .peet extension and I can not open them. Any help on how on the decryption of the corrupted files?...
  8. Virus / Malware

Virus / Malware: - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit About two weeks ago, I would get periodic popups in the form of a new tab in Edge. On the new tab, it said: “Congratulations User! You have been selected today to receive a FREE iPhone X, PlayStation 4 or Samsung Galaxy S6! Please click OK to claim...
  9. Virus / Malware

in Windows 10 Support
    Virus / Malware: - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit About two weeks ago, I would get periodic popups in the form of a new tab in Edge. On the new tab, it said: “Congratulations User! You have been selected today to receive a FREE iPhone X, PlayStation 4 or Samsung Galaxy S6! Please click OK to claim...
  10. Malware or Virus?

Malware or Virus?: I usually use downmagz.com to download magazines. Today, I went to there to get some mags and when I went to the download page I got a popup that said CableONE has blocked the website. Clicked OK and then a page came up with a blue screen and another popup. There was also a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/