Windows 10: What is meant with: "Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)" ?

Discus and support What is meant with: "Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)" ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When configuring a laptop at the Lenovo website there are three options as Operating System (at no extra charges btw): Windows 10 Pro 64 WE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tfwul, Jul 21, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

What is meant with: "Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)" ?

When configuring a laptop at the Lenovo website there are three options as Operating System (at no extra charges btw):

Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)Windows 10 Pro 64 EnglishWindows 10 Pro 64 Spanish

Vainly tried to figure out what is being meant with the 'WE' version but Google only produces Lenovo hits.

Anyone out there owns such a 'WE' version? What are the differences over using just the English version?

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile What is meant with: "Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)" ? :)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Maria2015 Win User

Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. What is meant with: "Windows 10 Pro 64 WE (EN/FR/DE/NL/IT)" ? - Similar Threads - meant Pro

2. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  3. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  4. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows 10 update tool is trying and failing to install updates meant for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 update tool is trying and failing to install updates meant for windows 11: windows 10 keeps giving me a failed to update error. looked it up, it's trying to install service updates meant for the windows 11 os. those can't be used in 10, right?Is this going to cause problems and how do I fix it?...
  6. windows 10 update tool is trying and failing to install updates meant for windows 11

windows 10 update tool is trying and failing to install updates meant for windows 11: windows 10 keeps giving me a failed to update error. looked it up, it's trying to install service updates meant for the windows 11 os. those can't be used in 10, right?Is this going to cause problems and how do I fix it?...
  7. windows 10 update tool is trying and failing to install updates meant for windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What exactly is meant by creating a back to reinstal my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by creating a back to reinstal my system?: I want to create a backup of my Windows 10 system before shrinking the C:/ drive on my laptop. Is it sufficient to set a restore point or must I do something else to back up my system?I keep all my data on an external drive, including my Windows libraries. The C:/ drive is...
  9. What exactly is meant by creating a back to reinstal my system?

What exactly is meant by creating a back to reinstal my system?: I want to create a backup of my Windows 10 system before shrinking the C:/ drive on my laptop. Is it sufficient to set a restore point or must I do something else to back up my system?I keep all my data on an external drive, including my Windows libraries. The C:/ drive is...
  10. windows 10 pro 1809 What is meant by end of life??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro 1809 What is meant by end of life??: windows 10 pro 1809 What is meant by end of life?? I am not sure what this means or what I can do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-1809-what-is-meant-by-end-of-life/7b0b4cbb-a14f-4847-98a8-97a27b23079b