Windows 10: What is mediabrillant.com malicious/dangerous site?

Discus and support What is mediabrillant.com malicious/dangerous site? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From out of nowhere, McAfee Site Advisor pops up a message blocking this site: mediabrillant.com.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LenardGreenblat, Oct 17, 2019.

1. What is mediabrillant.com malicious/dangerous site?

From out of nowhere, McAfee Site Advisor pops up a message blocking this site: mediabrillant.com.

mediabrilliant.com/?fid=27&sid=stream&kw=buy&f=click&bu=https%3A%2F%2Fbrokerflag.com%2Fclick.php%3Fkey%3D9p6zuhjgbm15hndrauwy%26cost%3Dusdcost%26t1%3Dzone%26t2%3Dstream%26t3%3Dsubzone

I didn't visit this site. It just popped up. What is happening?

:)

LenardGreenblat, Oct 17, 2019
  2. tkpenalty Win User

Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, Oct 17, 2019
  3. malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

What is mediabrillant.com malicious/dangerous site?

1. What is mediabrillant.com malicious/dangerous site? - Similar Threads - mediabrillant com malicious

2. What is a .onion site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a .onion site: I hear about this everywhere and have no idea what it is so I thought I might ask it here, what is a .onion site, is it some malicious link that grabs my IP?Is it good? Is it bad, and why? Did a google search and didn't get much of an answer....
  3. What is a .onion site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a .onion site: I hear about this everywhere and have no idea what it is so I thought I might ask it here, what is a .onion site, is it some malicious link that grabs my IP?Is it good? Is it bad, and why? Did a google search and didn't get much of an answer....
  4. What are the dangers of changing HWID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the dangers of changing HWID?: So I've heard a lot about HWID spoofers, and I understand that some of them do change the HWID instead of masking it.But I've seen in another post that going directly into the registry to change it can actually be risky to your device. Because of this, I now ask for the risks...
  5. What are the dangers of changing HWID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the dangers of changing HWID?: So I've heard a lot about HWID spoofers, and I understand that some of them do change the HWID instead of masking it.But I've seen in another post that going directly into the registry to change it can actually be risky to your device. Because of this, I now ask for the risks...
  6. What is "SquirrelSetup"? Is it malicious?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is "SquirrelSetup"? Is it malicious?: [ATTACH] I randomly found a file named squirrel setup, it opens in note pad and its a bunch of random code? that I haven't been able to figure out what it does. I don't remember downloading it , so I'm wondering how it got there, if is malicious and if so, how can I remove...
  7. What is WebPlatformStorageServer COM object?

What is WebPlatformStorageServer COM object?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RootAtom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4w8y6/what_is_webplatformstorageserver_com_object/
  8. What is com surrogate

What is com surrogate: I had com surrogate I searched up what it was and alot of youtube video's said it was a virus so I deleted it and now my friend is telling its a very important file on your computer and now I am scared can you help? submitted by /u/markdojo13 [link] [comments]...
  9. Dangerous Links: Did I just click on a malicious link?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dangerous Links: Did I just click on a malicious link?: I may sound paranoid, but I know my personal information can be accessed by me just clicking on a link as this happened to me earlier in the year. Is there some kind of "online scanner" I can use to check if a link contains malicious intentions like if it wants to steal my...
  10. Is Edge Easily Hijacked by Malicious Sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Edge Easily Hijacked by Malicious Sites?: My impression of Edge is that it is easily hijacked by malicious sites. You know what I am talking about: it's the sites that say your computer is infected and you need to call some number, and Edge never lets you stop the popups to get out of the site (despite the Block...