Windows 10: what is microsoft edge

Discus and support what is microsoft edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; what is Microsoft edge 40966 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sabict, Feb 14, 2016.

1. sabict Win User

what is microsoft edge

what is Microsoft edge

:)

sabict, Feb 14, 2016
  2. suat.cini Win User

What good is Microsoft Edge ?

I cannot sign in to my Microsoft Account with Edge. I always get this message. Pls see the following pic.

what is microsoft edge [​IMG]

Edge always does this. But if I click 'Open with Internet Explorer', the page opens and I can sign in.

What is this ? A tease by Microsoft ?

suat.cini, Feb 14, 2016
  3. OwnerX Win User
    what is the microsoft edge content process and is it ok to disable it

Go to Settings, choose Privacy and turn off all processes that you do not want or need - you should probably turn-off all of them like I do. This will result in a large decrease in resources used, as shown in Task Manager, and allow for a better performing
    Edge browser i.e. no crashes, no freezing and much faster internet speed and page loading. In other words, you will have turned off all or most of the Microsoft "snooping" and needless background processes. All that remains now is to kill Cortana but to
    do so will seriously affect the performance of Windows 10 OS. I am waiting for the day when Microsoft realizes that most users do not want her around and her creation and forcing users to use her is a big mistake at best.

OwnerX, Feb 14, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

what is microsoft edge

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family.

Brink, Feb 14, 2016
  5. Better than IE11 in my opinion

hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  6. cbwilsha Win User
    That's not saying a lot! *Wink

cbwilsha, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

what is microsoft edge

1. what is microsoft edge - Similar Threads - microsoft edge

2. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  3. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  4. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  7. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

8. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

9. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...