Windows 10: What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard?

Discus and support What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I saw it was in my "recently added" section and was put there a few days ago. What is it? I didn't download it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelW_97, Oct 25, 2020.

1. What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard?

I saw it was in my "recently added" section and was put there a few days ago. What is it? I didn't download it.

:)

MichaelW_97, Oct 25, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Oct 25, 2020
  4. What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard?

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard?

1. What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizard? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Framework Wizard

2. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  3. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  4. . 1 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    . 1 .: PDF 1 . . , . .. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%ED%95%9C%EA%B8%80/97597520-45f0-4764-bc7f-dbb6d193dd9f
  5. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON: MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON..... I NEVER ordered this & it came out of my bank account, on Dec,29/20 for the amount of $19.03. I NEVER ORDERED THIS & I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS! Please help me find out what is going on & RETURN my money please. Thanks, I Await your reply...
  6. What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizards?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Microsoft Framework 1.1 Wizards?: I saw it was in my "recently added" section and was put there a few days ago. What is it? I didn't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-framework-11-wizards/cd17c743-cb4a-4587-9f16-59e153babaa2
  7. What is Profile 1?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Profile 1?: Ever since I was forced to upgrade to Microsoft Edge without my consent, at the bottom of the screen when I click on the e, each web site has a name which, if it is short enough, ends with "Profile 1"....
  8. what is "%1"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is "%1"?: When I go to open a picture something called "%1" is an option to open it with, can you tell m what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-1/1a6afc78-7034-4576-82fb-3eb05aadb90d
  9. Microsoft 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 1: I bought this laptop a few months ago, I am finally ready to start my work on it and I cant remember if I am in Windows 8 or 10. Does it matter and how can I find out which one I have without having to go back to best buy? Please, if someone knows, can you help me?...
  10. .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation: Dear sir, I tried to install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and SQL SERVER 2014. Both asks for .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 service pack 1. I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe from microsoft download center and tried to run the exe. It says "windows could not find the required files" My operating...