Windows 10: what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all...

Discus and support what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i tried the xbox game pass for pc a week or so ago via the microsoft store app and ever since my antivirus has been getting pinged constantly about... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ocerkin, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Ocerkin Win User

what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all...

i tried the xbox game pass for pc a week or so ago via the microsoft store app and ever since my antivirus has been getting pinged constantly about this gamingservices.exe trying to access it, and ive been getting stuttering and lag from my computer that lines up with the time my antivirus is registering the attempt, what is this and how do i remove it? i am regretting ever trying the game pass and wish i had never done so, there must be a way to fix this, it seems malicious even thought it came directly from microsoft, i never had these stutters prior to trying the game pass and i cant find a way to uninstall whatever this is

:)

Ocerkin, Nov 9, 2019
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Nov 9, 2019
  3. 834e5206-26cf-43e1-a121-0fab5d3e1d44, Nov 9, 2019
  4. what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all...

Game stutter caused by Xbox One Controller

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, install the drivers for the controller in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all...

1. what is microsoft.gamingservices and why is it causing my entire computer to stutter all... - Similar Threads - microsoft gamingservices why

2. How can I test what is causing my stuttering.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I test what is causing my stuttering.: I am having a weird issue with my input. My keyboard is stuttering, stops typing and then finishes my inputs extra fast. During this stutter the input speed is not lining up with the display on screen speed. I thought it might be the keyboard so I uninstalled the logi+...
  3. How can I test what is causing my stuttering.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I test what is causing my stuttering.: I am having a weird issue with my input. My keyboard is stuttering, stops typing and then finishes my inputs extra fast. During this stutter the input speed is not lining up with the display on screen speed. I thought it might be the keyboard so I uninstalled the logi+...
  4. How can I test what is causing my stuttering.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...: Hello,I've been having major issues playing Chivalry 2 specifically through the Xbox app on PC. I'm experiencing game crashes the game just automatically closes but the PC remains fine and I've narrowed down the issue to Microsoft trying to update GamingServices and Xbox...
  6. What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...

What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...: Hello,I've been having major issues playing Chivalry 2 specifically through the Xbox app on PC. I'm experiencing game crashes the game just automatically closes but the PC remains fine and I've narrowed down the issue to Microsoft trying to update GamingServices and Xbox...
  7. Why does my xbox controller being plugged in cause my computer to glitch / stutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my xbox controller being plugged in cause my computer to glitch / stutter?: Hi, I've just recently been having a problem revolving around my Xbox controller plugged into my computer. I play many different games, and my computer runs absolutely fine when I am playing those games on keyboard / mouse. But when I play Rocket League, with a controller...
  8. Why does my xbox controller being plugged in cause my computer to glitch / stutter?

Why does my xbox controller being plugged in cause my computer to glitch / stutter?: Hi, I've just recently been having a problem revolving around my Xbox controller plugged into my computer. I play many different games, and my computer runs absolutely fine when I am playing those games on keyboard / mouse. But when I play Rocket League, with a controller...
  9. Wifi causing Computer to Stutter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi causing Computer to Stutter: So for a while now more than a month my computer has been stuttering under a specific wifi. I know it's this wifi cause whenever I go into a new wifi signal this doesn't happen, what happens is that my computer will have stutters audio and visual; get network errors when I...
  10. Windows update KB4576478 Sept 08 2020 causes entire computer to stutter / lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update KB4576478 Sept 08 2020 causes entire computer to stutter / lag: This has been an infuriating issue. I have a custom-built PC with 16 GB RAM, Intel Core i7-3770K. Currently, it has Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041. Recently, my computer started lagging and stuttering. By this I mean my entire computer would just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingservices BSOD

2. youll need a new app to open this ms-gamebar

3. microsoft.gamingservices risk

4. my entire computer will stutter