Windows 10: What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management

Discus and support What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The primary concern every organization faces at some stage is how to keep up with the pace of changes in technology while staying secure and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 20, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management

WinClub, Sep 20, 2018

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Sep 20, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Sep 20, 2018
  4. trog100 Win User

Why two different 3870's in Device Manager?

mine lists them like that in the CCC.. in the device manager it calls them both 3800 series..

i dont think it matters..

trog

trog100, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management - Similar Threads - Microsoft Managed Desktop

2. What is Remote Desktop? Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Remote Desktop? Task Manager: Seems kind of sketchy and is located at the system32 folder. Saw it when opening task manager briefly, but it went away later and I couldn't find it again. I haven't seen it before and haven't had cpu problems with it. Is it safe?...
  3. What is Remote Desktop? Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Remote Desktop? Task Manager: Seems kind of sketchy and is located at the system32 folder. Saw it when opening task manager briefly, but it went away later and I couldn't find it again. I haven't seen it before and haven't had cpu problems with it. Is it safe?...
  4. Desktop Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Device Manager: so i have a issue where DWM desktop windows manager is using nearly 100% of GPU i have tried all the fixes to no avail. the thing is if i open windows settings it goes down to 5%. I close settings and it instantly jumps back up? this make zero sense to me. any help greatly...
  5. Desktop Device Manager

Desktop Device Manager: so i have a issue where DWM desktop windows manager is using nearly 100% of GPU i have tried all the fixes to no avail. the thing is if i open windows settings it goes down to 5%. I close settings and it instantly jumps back up? this make zero sense to me. any help greatly...
  6. Microsoft Store Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  7. Microsoft Store Device Management

Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  8. device manager base system error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device manager base system error: hi i have issues this shows error in device manage i had added the image please refer that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-base-system-error/91757c92-e260-4026-8f49-eae60c74e7b0
  9. Cloud in Wifi Data Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud in Wifi Data Manager: So I hotspot my mobile phone to play online games when I'm away from my house. I am trying to restrict my data usage. My biggest draw on data is simply labeled Cloud. I for the life of me cannot figure out what this is. I do not subscribe to any cloud based programs. Thank...
  10. Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor: Hi everyone, I would like to manege my devices from my Microsoft account. For example, I dont have some devices from the list, that I can access In Microsoft Some phones, laptops, etc. So, is there any way to delete device (phone/tablet/laptop/pc) from my Account? Thank You...