Windows 10: What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

Discus and support What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to know some things about the "Microsoft Pay" application.1. Why is it installed on my computer?2. Why can't the application be removed?3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by שמואל k, Dec 4, 2022.

1. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

I wanted to know some things about the "Microsoft Pay" application.1. Why is it installed on my computer?2. Why can't the application be removed?3. What does this application do?4. What happens if I uninstall this application?I'd love an answer as soon as possible.Regards,Shmuel

:)

שמואל k, Dec 4, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2022
  3. bro67 Win User
    Windows.old automatically deleted the day after installing Windows 10

A simple websearch would have given you info quicker than complaining about someone suggesting to upgrade to Windows 10 and something causing the Windows.old to be deleted, which I doubt was caused by Microsoft.
    Rebuild System Partition

The second way here we can put forward is to rebuild the system partition. If you don't want to pay a penny to do the lost partition recovery, try this method. Note that this requires you have the Windows installation disk. Now follow the instructions to begin.
    Preparatory work:
    Boot the computer using the Windows installation media for your running OS. Then on the first installation screen, press SHIFT+F10 to bring up the command prompt.
    Now run the following commands at the command prompt.
    Step 1:
    bootrec /fixmbr
    Step 2:
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition n (n is the Windows OS partition)
    active
    exit (exit diskpart)
    Step 3:
    bootrec /fixboot
    Step 4:
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

bro67, Dec 4, 2022
  4. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

1. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pay why

2. What Microsoft am i paying for ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Microsoft am i paying for ?: Good afternoon£59.99 has been taken from my account for a laptop/iPad i am assuming ? please can you confirm what this is for ?The question below asks me hat version i cannot answer this as i do nit know what the MS payment is for ?RegardsJoanne Fowler...
  3. What Microsoft am i paying for ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Microsoft am i paying for ?: Good afternoon£59.99 has been taken from my account for a laptop/iPad i am assuming ? please can you confirm what this is for ?The question below asks me hat version i cannot answer this as i do nit know what the MS payment is for ?RegardsJoanne Fowler...
  4. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?: I wanted to know some things about the "Microsoft Pay" application.1. Why is it installed on my computer?2. Why can't the application be removed?3. What does this application do?4. What happens if I uninstall this application?I'd love an answer as soon as...
  5. Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??: Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ?? Many of my users and many other business and home users in Australia ask the question: Why are Microsoft Payment options not available at any businesses or web sites ? I get concerned when I talk about...
  6. WHY IS MICROSOFT IN MY COMPUTER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHY IS MICROSOFT IN MY COMPUTER?: I have a personal computer and Microsoft is putting MDM data on it. I have MDM disabled in Group Policy. I don't have a smart phone and have only a personal subscription to Office 365. There are no other computers except my backup Laptop. Computer WIN-K7EU64NC48A was in my...
  7. Paying for Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paying for Microsoft 365: Our church is about to move to Microsoft 365 Personal for the 2 or 3 PCs it has/will have, all using the same Microsoft account. The church has a bank account but no card, all transactions are either by direct debit (e.g. for broadband), bank transfer or cheque. To pay for...
  8. Who is paying to have my computer fixed?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who is paying to have my computer fixed?!?!?!: Because of your millions of updates my computer wont even turn on. So will pay to have it fixed?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-paying-to-have-my-computer-fixed/da3f8117-7116-4032-a3b7-acb7d259c48a
  9. What is mDNSResponder.exe? Why is it running on my computer?

in Windows 10 News
    What is mDNSResponder.exe? Why is it running on my computer?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This discussion is a part of a series in which we discuss files and services which may raise a question of legitimacy in your minds. Today we will discuss mDNSResponder.exe/Bonjour service process. If you have seen it in the Task [...] This post What is...
  10. installing paye

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing paye: I have just changed computer systems and need to re install brt rti onto my computer and i seem to be having trouble doing this can you help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-paye/d91b609d-903a-4855-9563-98fc76b952f5