Windows 10: What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer?

Discus and support What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When going through the Apps list in Windows, if you see Microsoft Update Health […] This article What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer?

WinClub, Mar 5, 2021

2. KB4023057 Microsoft Update Health Tools Installed?

@Callender

Using two of your suggestions:
    "See Applied Group Policies in Windows 10" (Brink) & "Check Registry" details (Callender),
    I could see and verify my Windows Update Group Policy Settings remain unchanged.
    -
    That takes me back to the pesky KB4023057 and the "Microsoft Update Health Tools" program it installed.
    Can anyone advise if uninstalling "Microsoft Update Health Tools" - as @Sniggler has done - might create any issues?

Thanks to all who read/comment on this post!
    *Cool

jdUnionngarden, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Reefer86 Win User
    Reefer86, Mar 5, 2021
  4. desennium Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Microsoft released Windows 10, code named "Threshold 1," a little over two years ago. As of May of this year, there were approximately 500 million Windows 10 devices worldwide. Originally, Microsoft predicted that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. When released, Windows 10 gained huge adoption from those running Windows 7 from the "free-upgrade program" which lasted one year.

Since then however, installations have slowly declined and in July of last year, Microsoft admitted that they would miss their projected goal of 1 billion devices. Since its release, Windows 10 has had three major update releases with "Threshold 2," in 2015, "Anniversary Update," in 2016, "Creators Update" in April of this year and today marks the release of Microsoft's fourth major feature update to its operating system, dubbed "Fall Creators Update," version 1709.

Today's update brings about many new features including:
    • OneDrive On demand (formerly known as OneDrive Placeholders introduced in WIndows 8.1) a way to keep track of your files stored on OneDrive from any of your devices without having to store them locally.
    • 'My People' Hub Integration makes it easier to stay in touch with people right from the taskbar
    • Story Remix gives you to the tools and the power to create content from your photos and videos to make memorable stories
    • Windows Mixed Reality brings a new generation of augmented reality where the real world meets the digital one.
    • Fluent Design System is Microsoft's new design that will take place over the next few years with each feature update. Microsoft intends to make all products and devices one user interface and it begins with the Fall Creators Update.

Furthermore, Microsoft has made changes and brings privacy enhancements with today's update. The Fall Creators Update gives users more control of what information is being collected. Users will be greeted with the Privacy Statement on the setup process to get an idea of what information that entails. Microsoft is also adding two game anti-cheating systems, called TruePlay and Game Monitor, to address the problem of cheating similarly to what VAC (Valve Anti-Cheating) does for Steam.

The Fall Creators Update is available today but will be rolled out in stages as usual. Newer devices most compatible with Windows 10 will receive the update first. The rollout will take several months before everyone is updated. However, if you don't see today's update you can use the Update Assistant Tool to manually update now, here.

Source: Microsoft

desennium, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update Health

2. Microsoft update health tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft update health tools: microsoft update health tools version5.72.0.05.69.0.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health/817a17b7-bc7d-4d23-ba4f-a0b04c9b8be9
  3. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft update health tool: i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft windows health tool and could not find it for my version in the Microsoft download center' how do i findit for my version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tool/71b33e0f-fe99-4e7a-96da-68c538608797
  4. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft update health tool: i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft windows health tool and could not find it for my version in the Microsoft download center' how do i findit for my version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tool/71b33e0f-fe99-4e7a-96da-68c538608797
  5. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. What is the "Microsoft Update Health Tools" app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the "Microsoft Update Health Tools" app?: I was recently checking the list of apps I have on my computer to remove any unnecessary apps. I found the app named Microsoft Update Health Tools and I have no idea what it is. I searched on Bing but I did not get a clear answer on what it is. Could someone tell what this...
  7. microsoft update health tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft update health tools: hey so I want to know if its ok to delete microsft update health tools and if my pc will still work fine if I do because sadly i only have 250 gigs of ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tools/43712265-b724-486b-b4cf-302d0d200a10
  8. What is Microsoft update Health Tools?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Microsoft update Health Tools?: And please don't answer my question with a question, that's very annoying and patronizing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-update-health-tools/44a45ba8-bcd5-4668-a608-03f04efb4c39
  9. Microsoft update and health tool

Microsoft update and health tool: i was wondering what would happen if I uninstalled Microsoft update and health tool and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-and-health-tool/c2d3a592-8c42-4abd-b90d-7df10c6dd90e
  10. Microsoft Update Health Tools

Microsoft Update Health Tools: I got a short question about an update i had today. It was the update: KB4023057 for windows 10 version 1909 based systems. Which put a folder named: Microsoft Update Health Tools; in my Program FIles folder. And when i checked my installed apps, there also apeared to be an...