Windows 10: What is MicroThemePackDir?

Discus and support What is MicroThemePackDir? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I always find this folder: MicroThemePackDir appearing in my temp folder. Does anybody know what this folder is?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rihdf5656456, Jul 26, 2019.

1. What is MicroThemePackDir?

Hi,

I always find this folder: MicroThemePackDir appearing in my temp folder.

Does anybody know what this folder is?

:)

rihdf5656456, Jul 26, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

What keeps recreating "MicroImageDir"?

You did not receive a response telling you to post in this thread. You received a response telling you to read the information posted here. Did you?

JimWynne, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how do I fix this?

After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent

I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and FXSAPIDebugLogFile - file and it even created a folder called MicroThemePackDir and finally a StructuredQuery file but every moment it keeps going logs in my One Drive Business.

I have been getting the error message pop up when trying to delete it saying (The action can't be completed because the file is open in Microsoft OneDrive) (Availabilty status : Sync pending)

What can I do to fix this One Drive?

I have tried unsyncing and syncing my drive.

I have tried Task Manager.

I have tried this below step from Microsoft

1.Press the Windows key + R.

2. In the Run Window enter the following: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

3. Click OK. (The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.)

4. If the OneDrive icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, open the Run window again and enter:%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

IntenseJames, Jul 26, 2019
  4. What is MicroThemePackDir?

What keeps recreating "MicroImageDir"?

I did not see my specific question regarding MicroThemePackDir so I began a thread with the specific question for a specific answer and instead received a response telling me to go post on this thread. There was no
    question regarding this issue on this thread ..and the latest posting was a year ago. I thought maybe a new thread would get a response since the other posts were not really responded too ..but nice to see attention paid even if it is to slap my fingers for
    starting a thread.. Now I do not know how long the response will take so i lived this long with the issue and maybe i can figure out a way to stop it from happening so thanks for the response

betterlate, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

What is MicroThemePackDir?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MicroThemePackDir

2. MicroThemePackDir temp folder

3. microimagedir

4. windows microimagedir,
  5. what is MicroImageDir in my temp file,
  6. How do I stop micro theme pack drive,
  7. micro pack dir,
  8. What is micro temp pack DIR