Windows 10: What is Mono and should I uninstall it?

Discus and support What is Mono and should I uninstall it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is a .msi file named mono and a corresponding folder, I've never installed this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oliver_658, Dec 4, 2020.

1. What is Mono and should I uninstall it?

There is a .msi file named mono and a corresponding folder, I've never installed this.

:)

Oliver_658, Dec 4, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused What is Mono and should I uninstall it? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 4, 2020
  3. wb0gaz Win User
    Mono audio (ease of access) plus Listen to Microphone (audio control)

I have not been able to use the batch file as a workaround to force mono mode to be active at start-up.

Would you (or anyone here?) be able replicate the step-by-step I posted in the first place? This behavior seems this is a defect in Windows 10 version 20H2, and if so, it would be most helpful if someone could duplicate the result I'm seeing, so I can make appropriate posting on microsoft forum somewhere.

Thanks very much

wb0gaz, Dec 4, 2020
  4. What is Mono and should I uninstall it?

Accessablility Question: Mono Audio

Windows 10 has been released and like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc., does not have accessibility support for half-deaf people.

Does Microsoft have a plan to implement this accessibility feature at any point, or are we going to be subjected to this again? Is there a way to set sound output to mono in Windows 7?

I am not interested at all in a driver-implemented mono feature or a suggestion to use a mono adaptor.

andrewsund, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

What is Mono and should I uninstall it?

1. What is Mono and should I uninstall it? - Similar Threads - Mono should uninstall

2. I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?: Hi.Yesterday in the morning before I went to school my Huawei D14 laptop could connect to the wifi. When I opened my computer at night I tried to connect my laptop to the wifi but it wouldn't connect. When I try to connect it to the internet it says "No Internet" but my phone...
  3. I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?: Hi.Yesterday in the morning before I went to school my Huawei D14 laptop could connect to the wifi. When I opened my computer at night I tried to connect my laptop to the wifi but it wouldn't connect. When I try to connect it to the internet it says "No Internet" but my phone...
  4. I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?: I was going through my Storage Drives in my settings and cleaning out unnecessary/unused applications in my laptop. However, I noticed this file called C:\Mono and it consist of files to name: bin, etc, include, lib, and share. This file takes a lot of storage about 607MB and...
  6. What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?

What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?: I was going through my Storage Drives in my settings and cleaning out unnecessary/unused applications in my laptop. However, I noticed this file called C:\Mono and it consist of files to name: bin, etc, include, lib, and share. This file takes a lot of storage about 607MB and...
  7. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  8. Should I Uninstall TAP-Windows?

Should I Uninstall TAP-Windows?: I see on my windows menu a folder call TAP-Windows. It has to do with ethernet connections. I have a VPN called windscribe. Is this Tap-Windows part of windscribe? Do I uninstall it? [img] 176684
  9. Should I Uninstall TAP-Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I Uninstall TAP-Windows?: I see on my windows menu a folder call TAP-Windows. It has to do with ethernet connections. I have a VPN called windscribe. Is this Tap-Windows part of windscribe? Do I uninstall it? [img] 176684
  10. Which one should I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which one should I uninstall?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehf7vd/which_one_should_i_uninstall/