Windows 10: what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname

Discus and support what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I did not install that recently. and that's name is strange. I can not find where that was installed. Can you solve this problem? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chaironthetable, Jan 9, 2019.

1. what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname

I did not install that recently.

and that's name is strange.

I can not find where that was installed.

Can you solve this problem?

what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname c5b39dab-95bd-4905-83a6-db511a3defc3?upload=true.jpg

:)

chaironthetable, Jan 9, 2019

2. @{Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.7903.40528.0_arm_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.windowscommunicator

Anyone know what this is:

@{Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.7903.40528.0_arm_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.windowscommunicator

Spike86621, Jan 9, 2019
  3. ninja750 Win User
    ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list

what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname [​IMG]

ninja750, Jan 9, 2019
  4. what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname

Start Menu Corrupted - ms-resource:appDisplayName

So after further searching , I found out the following odd facts :

So this is the odd app showing in start menu with several other missing apps .

Now few forums suggested this to be a sign of corruption example here .

So forums suggested too that there is a tool to fix corruptions called Start Menu Troubleshooter which wasn't easy to find .

Like always all MS Troubleshooters it managed to state the obvious :

So searching on for means to fix the corruption since Microsoft was vague enough about this I came across this page here :
    The odd thing is my old profile has an XML based setting file and empty database folder :

While new profile has no XML file but a database folder :

Any body came across these blahs before ?! @Brink think these are familiar ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname

1. what is ms-resource:displayname and ms-resource:appdisplayname - Similar Threads - resource displayname resource

2. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  3. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  4. ms-resource display name -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  5. ms-resource display name -...

ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  6. Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname": I have installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname" and not able find any way to uninstall it so please provide any solution...
  7. Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname"

Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname": I have installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname" and not able find any way to uninstall it so please provide any solution...
  8. No windows apps ms-resource

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows apps ms-resource: I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were replaced in the start menu by ms-resource:"theirname". Is there any way to fix this and get back the windows store and all...
  9. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Support
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  10. ms-resource

ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms resource displayname

2. ms-resource:appdisplayname

3. what is ms-resource:displayname

4. ms resource:DisplayName,
  5. c# uwp ms-resource:appdisplayname,
  6. ms-resourse,
  7. o que é ms-resource:appDisplayName,
  8. what is ms-resource:appdisplayname,
  9. windows earch what is DisplayName,
  10. ms-resource app display name,
  11. quitar ms resource appdisplayname,