Windows 10: WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

Discus and support WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm looking for the code to verify my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KiraLewis-Williams, May 6, 2021.

1. WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

I'm looking for the code to verify my Microsoft account.

:)

KiraLewis-Williams, May 6, 2021

2. Visual Studio hates my code

If the first number is the same as number you want a multiple of you can just use (assuming 2)

Code: for i = number1 to number2 step 2 msgbox(i) next[/quote]

DanTheBanjoman, May 6, 2021
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, May 6, 2021
  4. ashwin Win User

WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

8-puzzle code executes infinitely.

Size of openset - 430224 and counting. I don't know how this is possible because the maximum number of permutations required are 9!=362880. I am not able to find out where the mistake is. It is perfect :

• An element checked whether it is the goal state.
    • If not it is added to the closedset and expanded.
    • The expanded nodes are checked to see if they are present in closedset. If not they are added to openset
    The above steps go on till openset is empty or till the goal state has been found.

ashwin, May 6, 2021
Thema:

WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

1. WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER?? - Similar Threads - CODE NUMBER

2. I forgot my password on other computer, I requested reset, did that put in code number,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password on other computer, I requested reset, did that put in code number,...: I forgot my password on another computer, I requested reset, put in the code number, then too many attempts, tried the next day to start over, would not allow me to reset,...
  3. I forgot my password on other computer, I requested reset, did that put in code number,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password on other computer, I requested reset, did that put in code number,...: I forgot my password on another computer, I requested reset, put in the code number, then too many attempts, tried the next day to start over, would not allow me to reset,...
  4. I forgot my password on other computer, I requested reset, did that put in code number,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.

I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.: 638384 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-my-email-address-back-i-just-got/de251d4c-287d-47b5-804c-d9d642452725
  6. I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.: 638384 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-my-email-address-back-i-just-got/de251d4c-287d-47b5-804c-d9d642452725
  7. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...: I have Windows 10 installed by Dell on my Dell Computer, it has a Digital License in my Microsoft account. I wish to upgrade to windows 11, which has already downloaded to my computer I believe. Do I need a software code number or is my digital license going to cover that?...
  8. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...: I have Windows 10 installed by Dell on my Dell Computer, it has a Digital License in my Microsoft account. I wish to upgrade to windows 11, which has already downloaded to my computer I believe. Do I need a software code number or is my digital license going to cover that?...
  9. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I get around a landline being the number used to text code to?

How do I get around a landline being the number used to text code to?: I want to update my security information but what is currently set is a landline phone number. The only option provided in updating security settings is for microsoft to text a code to the number provided. Again, it is a landline and cannot receive texts. How do I get around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHAT IS MYCODE NUMBER