Windows 10: WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

Discus and support WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm looking for the code to verify my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KiraLewis-Williams, May 6, 2021.

1. WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

I'm looking for the code to verify my Microsoft account.

:)

KiraLewis-Williams, May 6, 2021

2. Visual Studio hates my code

If the first number is the same as number you want a multiple of you can just use (assuming 2)

Code: for i = number1 to number2 step 2 msgbox(i) next[/quote]

DanTheBanjoman, May 6, 2021
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, May 6, 2021
  4. ashwin Win User

WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

8-puzzle code executes infinitely.

Size of openset - 430224 and counting. I don't know how this is possible because the maximum number of permutations required are 9!=362880. I am not able to find out where the mistake is. It is perfect :

• An element checked whether it is the goal state.
    • If not it is added to the closedset and expanded.
    • The expanded nodes are checked to see if they are present in closedset. If not they are added to openset
    The above steps go on till openset is empty or till the goal state has been found.

ashwin, May 6, 2021
Thema:

WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

1. WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER?? - Similar Threads - CODE NUMBER

2. WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes: I have an Ideapad S145-15IWL with an intel processor, 8 gigs of ram and a 64-bit operating system. For the past five days now I have had one major issue, my computer is not recognizing my Huion tablet it is an H610PRO2048. and every time I have plugged it in it says that the...
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 Indicates a revision number encountered or specified is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Indicates a revision number encountered or specified is...: I have been having an issue where my system firmware will not update, and therefore will not let my system update. My windows refuses to restart. i am using an ASUS ROG Zephyrus GA502D, this seems to be the only discrepancy I can find and it also seems to be causing other...
  4. Verification code is going to my old phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification code is going to my old phone number: Hello, I have a microsoft email account through work, it ends with onmicrosoft.com. I was told its a commercial type of email account. My problem is that when i try to access parts of my account, microsoft is sending the verification code to my old phone number which I...
  5. LOCKED OUT OF MY PERSONAL VAULT, DO NOT KNOW CODE AND MACHINE HAS MY PHONE NUMBER WRONG.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOCKED OUT OF MY PERSONAL VAULT, DO NOT KNOW CODE AND MACHINE HAS MY PHONE NUMBER WRONG.: LOCKED OUT OF MY PERSONAL VAULT, DO NOT KNOW CODE AND MACHINE HAS MY PHONE NUMBER WRONG, WHAT CAN I DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-personal-vault-do-not-know-code/0ed7abc8-6af9-416c-9aef-fb0b903eb576
  6. Why is it so difficult completing an email or Microsoft. the code numbers are unnecessary....

in Cortana
    Why is it so difficult completing an email or Microsoft. the code numbers are unnecessary....: I hope I finally got my email address for Microsoft. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-so-difficult-completing-an-email-or/62222be6-9f80-4298-8694-e274a96243ab
  7. Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days??

Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days??: I’ve just tried to log in and it said my security settings had chamged and i had to reset my PIN. It sent a code to a number i dont recognise. I’ve updated it to my number but it says i have to wait 30 days!...
  8. Strange ALT Code behavior change with Number Lock on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange ALT Code behavior change with Number Lock on.: I use the special Character Map ALT Codes to make special characters all the time. [img] The result when holding down the ALT key and typing 0176 while notepad is open usually results in this whether the number lock is on or off: [img] As you can see, the degree sign...
  9. I can't enter the last four of my cell phone number to get a reset code for my logon password.

I can't enter the last four of my cell phone number to get a reset code for my logon password.: After doing another required necessary device addition option my laptop windows 10 said my pin was invalid. Tried to get a reset code but now when I try to enter the last four of my cell phone number, it won't let me enter the numbers. Numeric keypad or regular numbers...
  10. pictures are disappearing from photos and leaving blank squares with jpg number codes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pictures are disappearing from photos and leaving blank squares with jpg number codes: pictures are disappearing from photos and leaving blank squares with jpg number codes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-are-disappearing-from-photos-and-leaving/1d605a81-1539-4cfb-99b5-9c0bb9786fe9