Windows 10: what is my favourite meal

Discus and support what is my favourite meal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my favourite meal is pizza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-favourite-meal/5c8f40f1-ae1b-4292-be33-55844379a9ea Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Munie, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Munie Win User

what is my favourite meal

my favourite meal is pizza

:)

Munie, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Jun 25, 2020
  3. import favourites

Ive tried to import my windows 10 favourites to another laptop but it wont import them. The ones that coming up in favourites are nothing like my list can anybody suggest how I can get these back please

Chris__347665, Jun 25, 2020
  4. what is my favourite meal

Favourites missing in Windows 10

Might work for Bing but doesn't work for Google favourites! If I am correct please state this sort of thing in future!!!!

SuperMac_971, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

what is my favourite meal

1. what is my favourite meal - Similar Threads - favourite meal

2. How can I add multiple photos to Favourites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add multiple photos to Favourites?: You can add a photo to favourites when it is the only one being viewed. But when viewing the contents of a folder, you see all photos in a grid and can select any number of them. Photos then lets you move or copy them but how can you add them to Favourites?Also... am I wrong...
  3. How can I add multiple photos to Favourites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add multiple photos to Favourites?: You can add a photo to favourites when it is the only one being viewed. But when viewing the contents of a folder, you see all photos in a grid and can select any number of them. Photos then lets you move or copy them but how can you add them to Favourites?Also... am I wrong...
  4. Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?: I am using the Photo app that comes on Windows 11, with photos imported from iCloud. When I go to delete or favourite photos, some will let me, and some will not. It is not related to which photos are in iCloud; this happens with new uploads too. It is not consistent, either....
  5. Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?

Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?: I am using the Photo app that comes on Windows 11, with photos imported from iCloud. When I go to delete or favourite photos, some will let me, and some will not. It is not related to which photos are in iCloud; this happens with new uploads too. It is not consistent, either....
  6. How can I set up favourite folders and see previously visited folders in new windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up favourite folders and see previously visited folders in new windows 11...: My file explorer seems to have changed. Until November 15 2023, my file explorer had a list of about 3 recently visited folders and a couple of pinned favourite folders under the "Home" item under the top desktop. Also by clicking and holding the back arrow to the left of the...
  7. How can I set up favourite folders and see previously visited folders in new windows 11...

How can I set up favourite folders and see previously visited folders in new windows 11...: My file explorer seems to have changed. Until November 15 2023, my file explorer had a list of about 3 recently visited folders and a couple of pinned favourite folders under the "Home" item under the top desktop. Also by clicking and holding the back arrow to the left of the...
  8. The Parameter is incorrect - Adding files to Windows Favourites Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Parameter is incorrect - Adding files to Windows Favourites Win 11: I can no longer add files to my favourites, or Quick Access. Quick access I can work around by dragging and dropping but that doesn't work for Favourites and I have files I would like to add there. The error message is the one in the title. My PC is up to date, I have done...
  9. The Parameter is incorrect - Adding files to Windows Favourites Win 11

The Parameter is incorrect - Adding files to Windows Favourites Win 11: I can no longer add files to my favourites, or Quick Access. Quick access I can work around by dragging and dropping but that doesn't work for Favourites and I have files I would like to add there. The error message is the one in the title. My PC is up to date, I have done...
  10. After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....: How do I disable this action? Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-windows-11-update-i-have-favourited-a-list/432efeef-eb4b-4056-8d55-8d9c7d932747