Windows 10: what is my product key

Discus and support what is my product key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-product-key/b6b84793-9335-4756-a7f7-4a8362e261d8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nayomi yapa, Jun 11, 2024.

1. what is my product key

product key

:)

nayomi yapa, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 11, 2024
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 11, 2024
  4. what is my product key

Product Key Reactivation

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Reactivating Windows 11 after retrieving the motherboard key involves using the original product key or digital license associated with your system.

Here are the steps to reactivate Windows 11:

1. Open Settings:
      • Click on the Start button and select the gear icon to open "Settings."
    2. Navigate to Update & Security:
      • In the Settings menu, click on "Update & Security."
    3. Go to Activation:
      • In the left sidebar, select "Activation."
    4. Enter Product Key:
      • If you have a product key, click on "Change product key" and enter the key when prompted.
    5. Use Digital License:
      • If your Windows 11 was linked to your Microsoft account, you might see an option to troubleshoot and link your digital license. Click on this option and follow the prompts.
    6. Restart Your Computer:
      • After entering the product key or linking your digital license, restart your computer.
    7. Verification:
      • Go back to the Activation section in Settings to verify that Windows 11 is now activated.

Derrick19 - MSFT, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

what is my product key

1. what is my product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. Can't delete product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete product key: I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but it still there!!! I tried signing out and it's still there. I just bought that key and I'm gonna get a new laptop I want to...
  3. Can't delete product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete product key: I deleted the product key using CMD and it's still there, I tried redoing it and it says product key not found so that means it's not there anymore but it still there!!! I tried signing out and it's still there. I just bought that key and I'm gonna get a new laptop I want to...
  4. Can't delete product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how to activate my windows 10 pc without product key???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate my windows 10 pc without product key???: How to activate my windows 10 pc without knowing product key?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-my-windows-10-pc-without-product/d2c22b4b-7fb9-4b9f-9a8b-9bb076b6f61b
  6. how to activate my windows 10 pc without product key???

how to activate my windows 10 pc without product key???: How to activate my windows 10 pc without knowing product key?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-my-windows-10-pc-without-product/d2c22b4b-7fb9-4b9f-9a8b-9bb076b6f61b
  7. how to activate my windows 10 pc without product key???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Windows product key via Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows product key via Microsoft account: Hi, Is is possible to recover your Windows product key via Microsoft account? If so how do I find it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-via-microsoft-account/2a85cf80-8bee-4b9b-85fe-a502b5870d2b
  9. Windows product key via Microsoft account

Windows product key via Microsoft account: Hi, Is is possible to recover your Windows product key via Microsoft account? If so how do I find it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-via-microsoft-account/2a85cf80-8bee-4b9b-85fe-a502b5870d2b
  10. Product Key

Product Key: I followed the steps to find my product key. Both ways gave a different key and both keys were "Invalid" when inserting them in so Word would work. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas how to talk to a real person to get this sorted? I have been trying to fix this for months now....