Windows 10: what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech???????????

Discus and support what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech??????????? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was connected with chat Dan Dexter concerning the inability to use the Media app that I just purchased and installed. He sent a verification . that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoyDes Rosier, Dec 21, 2020.

1. what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech???????????

I was connected with chat Dan Dexter concerning the inability to use the Media app that I just purchased and installed. He sent a verification . that I entered and he said he would connect with a tech support person to help. However that support did not happen. HOW DOES A PERSON GET REAL HELP FROM MICROSOFT?

:)

JoyDes Rosier, Dec 21, 2020

2. verification of code sent by text

have been sent a code by text, and needs verification, how do I verify it?

MariaMillard, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There are a number of possible explanations for why verification codes don't always arrive. Read through the list of the most common causes, under the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues,
    in the article
    Microsoft account security info & verification codes
    and see if it helps.

Additional Info:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in the
    Microsoft Authenticator App support forums, where we have support professionals
    well equipped with the knowledge on the same.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech???????????

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Security info & security codes.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/account-security-password-information

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech???????????

1. what is my verification code 72255 for that was sent by Microsoft tech??????????? - Similar Threads - verification code 72255

2. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  3. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  4. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  6. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  7. Verification code sent to wrong number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent

Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent: Its been a week and I am not receiving verification codes from Microsoft in order for me to reset my password.And yes I have checked through all the trouble shooting steps at Microsoft account security info & verification codesMy email address has not changed, the cell number...
  9. Verification code for privacy not being sent

Verification code for privacy not being sent: I unfortunately updated Windows and now see privacy settings that turned off Microsoft access turned back on. Although I am logged into my account, Microsoft requires a second validation - no doubt to make it impossible to have actual privacy regulation. I have tried to...
  10. Two step verification - code not sent to my landline

Two step verification - code not sent to my landline: I have forgotten my password, and wish to reset. I have two step verification, and receive a code on my mobile phone, but on the second step, for which I use my landline I don't receive the code. I'm stuck ! There's mention of a 30 day process to regain entry to my...