Windows 10: What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

Discus and support What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andy_LynD, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Andy_LynD Win User

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound ForumAs per my entries on that post I have Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.4046 on a desktop, which is ergonomically better for me, and to which all my audio is connected. I have had Bluetooth connectivity issues on the desktop that I could not address, so paid a tech to find and correct the issue by downloading a Realtek Filter d

:)

Andy_LynD, Feb 27, 2024

2. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs:

Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with the computer which accepts MIDI data - for example in MIDIberry, in DAW programs
    (like Sonar, Ableton, NI KontaKt, Sibelius, etc.) the device does not appear in the list of available MIDI devices. As if not present.

2 times it happened that all of a sudden, a message came out of the notification center: GO: KEYS MIDI is ready for use and the device was visible and functional in all applications. It took only a few hours until it stopped showing up again. Are you familiar
    with how this works and how can you solve it? The device is listed in the device manager and the drivers are updated. Thank you.

Ota Kaštan, Feb 27, 2024
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 27, 2024
  4. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

BLuetooth Pairing Issues

Hi Billy,

In order to isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you tried pairing your LG HBS 730 wireless headset with a different PC or device?
    • Have you tried pairing a different bluetooth headset with your PC?
    • Did you make any recent changes to either your bluetooth headset or your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you updated your sound drivers?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jezhel Uga, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

1. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi... - Similar Threads - needed correct Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  3. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  4. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  5. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  6. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  7. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  8. What's the difference between connecting and pairing a Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the difference between connecting and pairing a Bluetooth device?: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have two Bluetooth devices hooked up; to it; one is "paired" and the other is "connected". What is the difference? Also, why would one device "pair" and the other only "connect"; is there anything wrong; and if there is, how do I fix it?...
  9. What's the difference between connecting and pairing a Bluetooth device?

What's the difference between connecting and pairing a Bluetooth device?: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I have two Bluetooth devices hooked up; to it; one is "paired" and the other is "connected". What is the difference? Also, why would one device "pair" and the other only "connect"; is there anything wrong; and if there is, how do I fix it?...
  10. What's the difference between connecting and pairing a Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware