Windows 10: What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up

Discus and support What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We continue to bring new functionality to Microsoft Teams to help people do their best work. New Firstline capabilities empower your workers to be more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up

Source: What's new in Microsoft Teams - February round up - Microsoft Tech Community - 330566

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 5, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available

Source: February 2015 Updates - MSRC - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up [​IMG]

What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up [​IMG]
    Note UPDATE: New KB3021952, KB3038930, and KB3040021 Windows Updates for Windows 10

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams February

2. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021: It’s been a busy, productive couple of months. We announced a lot of exciting product updates and offerings at Ignite earlier this month, and many of these are now generally available. For meetings you can now use PowerPoint Live, Live Reactions, Invite-only...
  3. Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams: I'm having problems trying to set up new Teams within MS Teams, I get a message saying I've set up my maximum and I need to leave some. I've left some of the teams and it's still not allowing me to set up new ones....
  4. What is New with Microsoft 365 in February 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Microsoft 365 in February 2020: Welcome to the latest edition of What’s New with Microsoft 365. This monthly video series will help you to better understand the new features and functionality coming to Microsoft 365 as well as features to support your end-users. Each episode will also provide...
  5. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February 2020: February may be the shortest month of the year, but we were still able to bring plenty of new functionality to Microsoft Teams! From the new Outlook integrated experience to enhanced compliance controls, we are constantly improving to help people do their best work. Read on...
  6. What is new to Microsoft 365 for February 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 for February 2020: We live in exciting, but busy, times. As we try to navigate a rapidly changing and complex workplace, little things can make or break our experience—including the tools we rely on. At Microsoft, we get it, and we’re listening. We’re working...
  7. What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019: In August, we saw updates in Teams that help improve your personal productivity experience, as well as several updates that help Teams of all kinds have effective calls and meetings. Read on for a round-up of exciting features that have launched in Teams over the past month....
  8. What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up: New! Microsoft Whiteboard Integration (commercial preview) Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams meetings empowers meeting attendees from the same tenant to participate in the conversation regardless of the device you use or where you are. Whether joining from the meeting room or...
  9. What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up: Microsoft Teams continues to evolve to be the hub for teamwork for workers in all roles and across industries. Additionally, new updates to the Microsoft Graph Lifecycles enables you to automate processes and provide familiar experience to your users. Keep reading to learn...
  10. What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams: Change Log The change log lists changes to the Microsoft Teams platform and this document set. At times entries may be used to call attention to a new feature that is simply of interest to Teams developers. Date Notes Changed topics 04/17/2018 replyToID has been added...