Windows 10: What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up

Discus and support What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Teams continues to evolve to be the hub for teamwork for workers in all roles and across industries. Additionally, new updates to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up

Source: What's new in Microsoft Teams – March round up - Microsoft Tech Community - 363427

:)

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up

Source: What's new in Microsoft Teams - February round up - Microsoft Tech Community - 330566

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams global availability event on March 14th 2017

Source: Online event- Let's talk the art of teams

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams March

2. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021: It’s been a busy, productive couple of months. We announced a lot of exciting product updates and offerings at Ignite earlier this month, and many of these are now generally available. For meetings you can now use PowerPoint Live, Live Reactions, Invite-only...
  3. New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  4. Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams: I'm having problems trying to set up new Teams within MS Teams, I get a message saying I've set up my maximum and I need to leave some. I've left some of the teams and it's still not allowing me to set up new ones....
  5. What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019: In August, we saw updates in Teams that help improve your personal productivity experience, as well as several updates that help Teams of all kinds have effective calls and meetings. Read on for a round-up of exciting features that have launched in Teams over the past month....
  6. OneDrive Roadmap Round-up: March 2019

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Round-up: March 2019: Hi everyone, Want to know what happened to OneDrive in March of 2019? Well read on to learn how your experience is getting better each and every week! We had some great improvements come to the product this month including: Per Machine Sync Client preview Live captions in...
  7. What is New in March 2019 for Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in March 2019 for Microsoft Forms: Microsoft Forms continues innovating to provide customers with a better experience. This month, we added features that will enable better Forms integration with Office apps, give IT admins new capabilities to manage Forms, and help our customers in Government and Education....
  8. What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up: New! Microsoft Whiteboard Integration (commercial preview) Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams meetings empowers meeting attendees from the same tenant to participate in the conversation regardless of the device you use or where you are. Whether joining from the meeting room or...
  9. What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up: We continue to bring new functionality to Microsoft Teams to help people do their best work. New Firstline capabilities empower your workers to be more productive, while new usage reports provide you insights on how people are using Teams in your organization. Read on to...
  10. What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams: Change Log The change log lists changes to the Microsoft Teams platform and this document set. At times entries may be used to call attention to a new feature that is simply of interest to Teams developers. Date Notes Changed topics 04/17/2018 replyToID has been added...