Windows 10: What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Discus and support What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New! Microsoft Whiteboard Integration (commercial preview) Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams meetings empowers meeting attendees from the same tenant to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices

Source: Download the Microsoft Teams app for Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  3. labeeman Win User
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

More

labeeman, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Surface

2. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021: It’s been a busy, productive couple of months. We announced a lot of exciting product updates and offerings at Ignite earlier this month, and many of these are now generally available. For meetings you can now use PowerPoint Live, Live Reactions, Invite-only...
  3. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update: Following our blog post from December 6th , today we are providing further information on the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update. Starting today, the updated Surface Hub Recovery Tool (SHRT) with the Windows 10 Team 2020 update is available here for first-generation Surface Hubs....
  4. Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams: I'm having problems trying to set up new Teams within MS Teams, I get a message saying I've set up my maximum and I need to leave some. I've left some of the teams and it's still not allowing me to set up new ones....
  5. Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub: We are working closely with the Microsoft Teams product group to continuously improve the meeting and collaboration experiences on Surface Hub.On March 30, we are updating the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub. This update brings fixes and quality improvements based on the...
  6. OneDrive Roadmap Round-up: March 2019

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Round-up: March 2019: Hi everyone, Want to know what happened to OneDrive in March of 2019? Well read on to learn how your experience is getting better each and every week! We had some great improvements come to the product this month including: Per Machine Sync Client preview Live captions in...
  7. What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams - March round up: Microsoft Teams continues to evolve to be the hub for teamwork for workers in all roles and across industries. Additionally, new updates to the Microsoft Graph Lifecycles enables you to automate processes and provide familiar experience to your users. Keep reading to learn...
  8. What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Teams - February round up: We continue to bring new functionality to Microsoft Teams to help people do their best work. New Firstline capabilities empower your workers to be more productive, while new usage reports provide you insights on how people are using Teams in your organization. Read on to...
  9. Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices: The Microsoft Teams app for Surface Hub is now available for all Surface Hubs. The app was originally made available a few months ago for members of the Windows Insiders Program, and we have now released it for all Surface Hubs running Windows 10 Team Edition OS...
  10. What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams: Change Log The change log lists changes to the Microsoft Teams platform and this document set. At times entries may be used to call attention to a new feature that is simply of interest to Teams developers. Date Notes Changed topics 04/17/2018 replyToID has been added...