Windows 10: What is new in MSIX for March 2021

Discus and support What is new in MSIX for March 2021 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; MSIX continues to grow and evolve to customer needs. Get a short recap of MSIX today through the 20H2 release and explore key tools like the MSIX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in MSIX for March 2021

MSIX continues to grow and evolve to customer needs. Get a short recap of MSIX today through the 20H2 release and explore key tools like the MSIX Packaging Tool and Package Support Framework. We’ll also cover what’s to come beyond 20H2 with features like shared package containers, third-party updates and repair, and more.

Source:

:)

Brink, Mar 3, 2021

2. MSIX Crashes...

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the MSIX, while repackaging the apps.

In this regard, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge MSIX to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. What is new in MSIX for March 2021 - Similar Threads - MSIX March 2021

2. What is new for Yammer in April 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is new for Yammer in April 2021: The seasons are changing and we have a lot of news to share! This blog will cover what we’ve recently shipped and what’s coming in the next few weeks. You can also find recent updates for Yammer from Microsoft Ignite in this session on-demand. New...
  3. New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021: New Fleets: We’ve enabled DM Fleet previews and the Fleet viewer screen for all. Nudges: When Retweeting a Tweet that contains a link to an article, you’ll now be shown a nudge prompting you to think about reading the article before you share. Topics:...
  4. What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for February and March 2021: It’s been a busy, productive couple of months. We announced a lot of exciting product updates and offerings at Ignite earlier this month, and many of these are now generally available. For meetings you can now use PowerPoint Live, Live Reactions, Invite-only...
  5. March update 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    March update 2021: After the update my HP Envy will start typing on its own or i will see the number 0 a million times or the * a million times . When this happens it wont allow me to open the restart button or anything it will keep closing it as soon as its open. Anyone else have this issue?...
  6. Latest update March 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest update March 2021: If there were any bug fixes, I get it, I understand the need to prune the system, but you touched my personalization. **** off. Seriously, I liked it the way it was. I liked having a dark color taskbar but light color settings app. I don't want everything on my desktop to be...
  7. march 2021 update faulty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    march 2021 update faulty: hey brain dead microsoft idiots do it AGAIN your latest updates have disconnected audio disconnected my microphone from system disconnected flightsim 202 from system DO NOT tell me to check if my pc is plugged in. Do not tell me to try another appliance in the socket...
  8. Windows 10 March 2021 updates: What’s new and improved

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 March 2021 updates: What’s new and improved: Windows 10 March 2021 update is now available for all supported versions of the operating system – v20H2, v2004 and v1909. March Patch Tuesday comes with gaming optimization, Blue Screen of Death fixes, security improvements for legacy Microsoft Edge, and more. Windows 10...
  9. Cumulative updates March 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates March 2021: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on March 9th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB5000802, Build 19041.860 and 19042.860 Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB5000808, Build 18363.1440...
  10. What is MSIX?

in Windows 10 News
    What is MSIX?: Windows users and administrators come into contact with different types of methods to deploy or install applications on devices running Windows: from MSI and click-one installers to App-V and APPX. Microsoft unveiled MSIX recently, a new solution that it hopes will be the...