Windows 10: What is new with OneNote in the classroom

Discus and support What is new with OneNote in the classroom in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are rolling out updates for the OneNote Class Notebook add-in, including new Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What is new with OneNote in the classroom

Source: What's new with OneNote in the classroom—LMS integrations, Researcher and more stickers - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jun 25, 2017

2. Windows Journal missing :-/

Export function doesn't work into onenote for me. It states: "this file does not have an application... please install a program that can open the file and try again". It happens with a pdf. also. But I can print it to onenote which works, but sometimes
    the jnt. turns itself 90 degrees which is annoying.

The other option is to print all the journal notes out and rewrite them in onenote as they are taught again this year. We are wasting more paper now then we did before technology was introduced in the classroom!

scott and jenwatson, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Gwynera Win User
    My OneNote app will not launch

My OneNote app, which I use daily to teach math, will not launch! I have OneNote 2013 as a backup, but the app is much easier for me to use in the classroom. If I click on the shortcut, nothing happens. The app is grayed out in the Menu. In the app settings,
    I cannot uninstall. On the Microsoft app site, I've tried to click on the link to download the program, but nothing happens. The app worked fine yesterday, and I've made no changes to the computer since then. I am using a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10.

Gwynera, Jun 25, 2017
Thema:

What is new with OneNote in the classroom

1. What is new with OneNote in the classroom - Similar Threads - OneNote classroom

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  4. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. One drive/OneNote issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  6. One drive/OneNote issues

One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  7. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  8. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  9. OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed: I am a teacher and using OneNote Classroom Notebook. I accidentally deleted a students notebook that is connected to mine. Is there a way to recover that? I have not removed the student from my class, just accidentally right-clicked and deleted it. Any help is greatly...
  10. OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed

OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed: I am a teacher and using OneNote Classroom Notebook. I accidentally deleted a students notebook that is connected to mine. Is there a way to recover that? I have not removed the student from my class, just accidentally right-clicked and deleted it. Any help is greatly...