Windows 10: what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

Discus and support what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; now I have obviously looked this up on google and can't really find a suitable explanation why my computer would have this. I went to zealsoft website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m18xr2, Oct 10, 2018.

1. m18xr2 Win User

what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

now I have obviously looked this up on google and can't really find a suitable explanation why my computer would have this. I went to zealsoft website to look at description and dont really understand it about using ports without having to use kernal ms driver..? no clue what that means.

this was recently installed as of July 2018 so it was only 3 months ago and I definitely did not install this, if this was from years ago i'd probably just leave it. weird part is zealsoft website seems real old and NTPORT library driver seems to be for win7 and before, OS like xp/2000/2003 etc and obviously it would seem weird that its on windows 10.

also a guess that maybe some 3rd party software i installed came with this installed? can i remove it? anybody know what this is and what it does, pls help.

:)

m18xr2, Oct 10, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Oct 10, 2018
  4. what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

1. what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it - Similar Threads - NTport Library driver

2. I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?: Hi.Yesterday in the morning before I went to school my Huawei D14 laptop could connect to the wifi. When I opened my computer at night I tried to connect my laptop to the wifi but it wouldn't connect. When I try to connect it to the internet it says "No Internet" but my phone...
  3. I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled my Wifi Driver, what should I do?: Hi.Yesterday in the morning before I went to school my Huawei D14 laptop could connect to the wifi. When I opened my computer at night I tried to connect my laptop to the wifi but it wouldn't connect. When I try to connect it to the internet it says "No Internet" but my phone...
  4. How can I uninstall this driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall this driver?: I can not find this driver in device manager. I tried many solutions but still can not find it. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-this-driver/8b2ab9f5-2fd1-4216-a1a1-8c7b7860b091
  5. How can I uninstall this driver?

How can I uninstall this driver?: I can not find this driver in device manager. I tried many solutions but still can not find it. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-this-driver/8b2ab9f5-2fd1-4216-a1a1-8c7b7860b091
  6. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  7. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  8. What is Dokan Library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Dokan Library?: After giving my computer some much-needed updates, I have stumbled upon this in my programs directory in the Control Panel. What is Dokan Library? Is it okay to delete it, or does my computer need it?...
  9. How can i uninstall windows driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i uninstall windows driver updates: i recently installed a few windows driver updates but after installing , my Bluetooth stopped working , i have a acer aspire e5 573 windows 10 laptop and i don't have any system restore points i have tried multiple ways to fix my Bluetooth including installing drivers ,...
  10. How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?: Hello, A few days ago I had to enable the iGPU of my Intel i7-4790K and reboot. I then got one update which I do not know how to remove. Two days later I had to load Optimized Defaults in my BIOS and reboot into Windows. Intel Smart Connect feature was enabled by default,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntport library driver

2. ntportlibrary windows 10

3. ntport driver windows 10