Windows 10: What is OneDrive Live?

Discus and support What is OneDrive Live? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to open up a file and it came up via OneDrive.live. I've never seen this before. What is it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elda M., Jul 7, 2020.

1. Elda M. Win User

What is OneDrive Live?

I was trying to open up a file and it came up via OneDrive.live. I've never seen this before. What is it?

:)

Elda M., Jul 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 7, 2020
  4. What is OneDrive Live?

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

I have less than 1 GB on OneDrive so...meh.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

What is OneDrive Live?

1. What is OneDrive Live? - Similar Threads - OneDrive Live

2. How to get live chat. I've unlinked and disabled OneDrive but it continues to save files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get live chat. I've unlinked and disabled OneDrive but it continues to save files.: One drive coninues to save, after being unlinked and disabled. I still have a one year Microsoft365 subscription for help but cannot reach anyone. even for chat. Your help pages lead me in a circle with no way to talk to a person. I wish now I had purchased Apple and gone...
  3. How to get live chat. I've unlinked and disabled OneDrive but it continues to save files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get live chat. I've unlinked and disabled OneDrive but it continues to save files.: One drive coninues to save, after being unlinked and disabled. I still have a one year Microsoft365 subscription for help but cannot reach anyone. even for chat. Your help pages lead me in a circle with no way to talk to a person. I wish now I had purchased Apple and gone...
  4. how do i sync files from onedrive personal to onedrive live? i have a pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i sync files from onedrive personal to onedrive live? i have a pc: I noticed that i have certain folders on my pc, for example photos. I also have a onedrive folder with photos folder which syncs to one drive personal photos with a blue cloud, but the url is my pc. i am confuse as i have three photos folders that all seem to be on my pc. I...
  5. how do i sync files from onedrive personal to onedrive live? i have a pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i sync files from onedrive personal to onedrive live? i have a pc: I noticed that i have certain folders on my pc, for example photos. I also have a onedrive folder with photos folder which syncs to one drive personal photos with a blue cloud, but the url is my pc. i am confuse as i have three photos folders that all seem to be on my pc. I...
  6. how do i sync files from onedrive personal to onedrive live? i have a pc

7. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  8. OneDRive Live .com.

OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  9. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Continuous log out everywhere Live, Hotmail, system OneDrive, Defender, ...

Continuous log out everywhere Live, Hotmail, system OneDrive, Defender, ...: Hail all:Today I have been logging in more than 30 times.I haven't got the slightest what is going on, but it really hampers me in my work.How can I stop this from happening, please?Thank you.Ben...