Windows 10: what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it?

Discus and support what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, I have checked my data usage and got to know that an app Online-Guardian have a major share, more than couple of GBs data usage. so my question... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shabbir1988, May 8, 2019.

1. what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it?

hi,

I have checked my data usage and got to know that an app Online-Guardian have a major share, more than couple of GBs data usage. so my question is what actually is it?

I googled it and no proper detail is there, mostly showing as malware, if it is malware and also windows defender is working properly than how to get rid of it?

thankyou

:)

Shabbir1988, May 8, 2019
  2. farby Win User

The Guardian app

Have a look
    here

farby, May 8, 2019
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it? :)

Sajer, May 8, 2019
  4. what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it?

The Guardian app

I can't find the Guardian news app in Ovi Store anymore. Can anyone else see it? I've searched for it online and in my Nokia store.

ballistiched, May 8, 2019
Thema:

what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it?

1. what is online-Guardian and how to get rid of it? - Similar Threads - online Guardian rid

2. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  3. How to get rid of this?

How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  4. What is this and How can I get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this and How can I get rid of it.: Hey all. This very annoying pair of windows has appeared on my desktop in the last 72 hours, and I have no idea how to turn it off, or make it go away. It blocks my ability to use anything underneath the windows, and is a pain in the but, because it won't go away....
  5. "GameInput Redistributable" -- What is it, what's using it, how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "GameInput Redistributable" -- What is it, what's using it, how to get rid of it?: Since sometime before 02 June 2020, two of our three computers have been showing the following under Windows Update: "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device...
  6. What are these how can I get rid of them?

What are these how can I get rid of them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/real_mister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fys9u4/what_are_these_how_can_i_get_rid_of_them/
  7. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  8. what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it: what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it? I've tried Defender, Malwarebytes, etc. When I search for imgsync my system indicates that it is located at 4 places. When I go to those areas to try and delete it, it tells me that it is not there???...
  9. cpu miner what is the use for it and how to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu miner what is the use for it and how to get rid of it: hey guys, CPU MINER comes up in the task manager (something to do with Bitcoins) and i want to get rid of it. Do not find anything in the registry, in fact do not find it anywhere. But i do not want it. Is there a program or something that i can do to solve this...
  10. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...