Windows 10: What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

Discus and support What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension is most probably an embroidery file that stores stitching instructions for sewing machines. It is a computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) file containing embroidery designs and patterns. This file format is developed by Brother International Corporation and is mostly used by home-based Brother PE embroidery machines and multi-needle embroidery machines. PES file also contains information about the embroidery such as color palette, stitch length, stitch density, fabric, and more.

How to open and view PES file in Windows 10

To view a PES file in Windows 10, you can use a free embroidery viewer software. There are multiple PES file viewer freeware available on the internet. Here, I am going to mention 5 best free PES viewers for Windows 10 that include:

1. BERNINA ArtLink
    2. my editor
    3. Embrilliance Express
    4. Embroidery Reader
    5. File Viewer Lite
    1] BERNINA ArtLink

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? Artlink_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png

BERNINA ArtLink is a dedicated embroidery software using which you can visualize embroidery designs saved in PES files. Not just PES, it lets you view other embroidery files too, such as PEC, EMD, ART, ARX, VIP, SEW, DST, etc.

It comes with an advanced set of features to view and edit embroidery files. For example, it has a Slow Redraw feature that basically displays you the whole stitching process as an animation. You can even customize the speed of stitching animation, reverse the animation, set up stitch range, and enable auto-scroll. Besides that, you can find all basic viewing tools in it that include rotate, zoom, pan, previous view, artistic view, show/ hide grid, show/ hide needle points, show/ hide hoops, etc. A useful measure tool is also available in it.

It also lets you view detailed properties of a PES embroidery file. These details include stitches, colors, fabric name, fabric type, number of threads, thread colors, author, title, comment, and more. You can also convert a PES file to other supported embroidery file formats.

BERNINA ArtLink is a great PES and other embroidery file viewer. You can download it from here: bernina.com

2] my editor

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? my-editor_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png

my editor is a PES file viewer for Windows 10. It lets you open and view PES and a lot more other embroidery files. Some of the supported input embroidery formats in it include PCS, VP3, EXP, DST, HUS, XXX, JEF, VIP, SHV, SEW, and more.

In it, you can play the PES embroidery stitching process and adjust animation speed using its Slow Redraw function. It opens the PES file in different panels and modes including Image Map, Sequence Viewer, and actual design. You can also view embroidery in 3D view mode. Furthermore, you can customize the PES file view using features like zoom, rotate, scale, show stitch marks, show filled outlines, hide selected objects, and more.

Some other features of this freeware worth mentioning are change fabric, remove small stitches, auto-density, view embroidery statistics, etc. It lets you save a PES file to another embroidery format. You can also convert PES to images like JPG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF.

3] Embrilliance Express

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? embrilliance_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png

Embrilliance Express is a free embroidery viewer software for Windows 10 and Mac. Using it, you can import and view PES files. It also supports some other embroidery files that include ART, DST, PCS, PHB, SEW, SHV, VIP, EMB, EMD, EXP, and more.

It lets you visualize the PES file in 3D view mode and lets you zoom in/out of the design. You can check objects used in a PES embroidery design from its Objects pane. It shows different thread colors to choose from in order to view the design.

All in all, it is a simple embroidery file viewer that you can use to visualize PES and other embroideries. You can check out on its official website embrilliance.com

4] Embroidery Reader

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? embroideryReader_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png

Embroidery Reader is a dedicated program to view PES files on Windows 10 PC. You can find some basic view functions in it that include rotate, zoom, etc. Some viewing customization can be done such as select background color, remove ugly stitches, adjust thread thickness, and toggle transparency grid. Apart from that, there are no view features available in it.

Using this tool, you can export a PES embroidery design to images like BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF. Plus, a Print option is also available in it.

5] File Viewer Lite

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? file-viewer-lite_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png

File Viewer Lite is a free universal file viewer for Windows 10. Along with tons of other file formats, it also supports PES embroidery files. It opens a PES file as an image. You can zoom and rotate the embroidery design like an image. All image adjustment tools like crop, resize, effects, etc., can be used while viewing a PES file.

You can download it from windowsfileviewer.com.

I hope this article helped you learn about PES files and how you can view them on Windows 10 PC.

Now read: What is a FIT file?

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? my-editor_what-is-pes-file_how-to-view-pes-file-windows-10.png
    This article What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 5, 2021

2. view pes in file exployerer

Is there way to set file explorer to view the design in a pes file. I am not talking about opening the file, only to see the pattern in the folder in file explorer.

YvonneSchwartz, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Appilcation to open .pes files

How can I view pes. files on my computer before I load it onto the embroidery machine? None of the programs I have allow me to view the files

Pes. files- Original Title

VenusGonsalves Henriques, Jun 5, 2021
  4. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

Appilcation to open .pes files

There is a free program Wilcom Truesizer it will open the files and you can save a picture of it. Put the same name on it as your pes file so it will stay next to the pes file. There is also one called My Editor.

tigress2004, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

1. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - PES file open

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  5. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  6. storing .pes files

7. .pes files

.pes files: What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc
  8. Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?

Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?: Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-show-a-preview-of-a-pes-file-in/67cd55ca-af61-4325-94eb-ea9e54e979de"
  9. View .pes files as a thumbnail in windows 10 64 bit

View .pes files as a thumbnail in windows 10 64 bit: Can anyone tell me how to view .pes file conten as a thumbnail in windows 10 64 bit... Everything is showing up the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-pes-files-as-a-thumbnail-in-windows-10-64-bit/eb59e7e8-597a-4217-af00-81cd9650bece"
  10. Not enough memory to copy .PES files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not enough memory to copy .PES files: We use Embird files with .pes extension. This afternoon, I can no longer copy the files to a USB which is used to transfer files to my Destiny embroidery machine. The file size is 51KB yet we get a message that says "There is not enough memory to complete this operation "...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i open a pes file in windows 10