Windows 10: What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

Discus and support What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to load a disk from Companies House, a UK Government agency. It tells me that it can see that I have Netscape, but do not have this plugin,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gus MacBeth, Feb 21, 2019.

1. What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

I am trying to load a disk from Companies House, a UK Government agency. It tells me that it can see that I have Netscape, but do not have this plugin, that normally loads on start-up. I can't find anywhere to get it from.

:)

Gus MacBeth, Feb 21, 2019

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Feb 21, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 21, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it? [​IMG]

Thema:

What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

1. What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it? - Similar Threads - plugin np_cnet dll

2. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  3. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  4. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A Third Party DLL Plugin is Not Getting Loaded in the Main Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A Third Party DLL Plugin is Not Getting Loaded in the Main Program: I use Amibroker 32bit software. OS - Win 10 Pro 64bit.I am using an AFL for which the corresponding dll plugin is required. I am keeping that plugin a dll file in the desired directory but while I am opening Amibroker that plugin is not getting loaded.On my computer, the...
  6. Plugin doesn't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugin doesn't load: Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plugin-doesnt-load/22120e72-5bd3-4d59-be3e-ba954d409e22
  7. Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do: I am trying to play Sims 4 but keep being told Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-is-missing-what-do-i-do/aca8a511-10f8-4d28-ac28-2ef0c264dc55
  8. What is a VPN plugin or programme

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a VPN plugin or programme: When I try to enter Youtube from Google,I am blocked because they find "Unusual traffic from your computer" They suggest that it could be a VPN plugin or programme and to remove it.What is this and how do I remove it? 70404
  9. How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin"

in Browsers and Email
    How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin": I just bought a laptop with Win 10 64Bit. I loaded Chrome, and everytime I use Facebook, and click on an external site with media, or Flash media, that site says "Cannot load plugin". I installed the latest Flash app, even though Chrome SAYS it ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY updates...
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...