Windows 10: What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

Discus and support What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was looking for VS 2019 price on google and primeswg.com popup with big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarsX1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. MarsX1 Win User

What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

I was looking for VS 2019 price on google and primeswg.com popup with big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

:)

MarsX1, Oct 10, 2019

2. [Is this legit] Turbomypc software

Hello all,

So I came across some "free" software that claims to be in partnership with microsoft http://www.turboyourpc.com/downloadturbo?utm_source=supertechconsult and i did a quick check on it, it seems legit but i just have this gut feeling thats once i download/install
    this software my system will become infected.

can anyone confirm this is legit software and partnered with microsoft so i dont get egg on my face for downloading infected software.

thnks Daz

dazwilsonuk, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 10, 2019
  4. KabyBlue Win User

Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

I know many sketchy things -- especially regarding softwares -- can be found on eBay but I can't seem to wrap my head around how this deal is possible. The seller seems to swear (for what it's worth) that the listing is completely legal and legit. Something to do with an academic license and is quoted saying, "It is legal to resell this license and the sale is in conformity with the EU Directive 2009/24/EC."

So, what do you guys think?

Here is the eBay listing --> Microsoft Office 365 Home Subscription 5 Users PC/Mac | Lifetime

What is primeswg.com ?  big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? [​IMG]

KabyBlue, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? - Similar Threads - primeswg com big

2. Sales and Marketing at Microsoft Has Pulled Out All the Stops -- What is LTE Connectivity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sales and Marketing at Microsoft Has Pulled Out All the Stops -- What is LTE Connectivity?: Just got directed to the scare web site. Oh my God! Support for Windows 7 is ending! For just $199.99 (plus tax) you can upgrade to Windows 10! Imagine how you will benefit from Windows 10! Plenty of New! Improved! Windows! Features! And the "familiar" user interface....
  3. Is Legit

Is Legit: Am I being scammed they had control of my computer to make it work faster and to improve security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-legit/66a388ef-b7e1-49bd-9b5c-2390dd266fc1
  4. Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...

Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...: Hi, I am posting the email which i received today to my company email id. Mine is a small size company or basically a 10 branch shop in India. We have 2-4 PCs in each branch and we are using Windows and MS office. this email states SAM from Microsoft. I was believe SAM is...
  5. Legit seller of Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legit seller of Microsoft Office: Is CSPCart a legit seller of Microsoft products (Office 2016)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/legit-seller-of-microsoft-office/84fff44d-8f58-431f-9a4d-024c41204925
  6. virus found...is this a legit Microsoft notification?

virus found...is this a legit Microsoft notification?: I am afraid to click scan. New computer. Lenovo Was looking for fonts. 79694
  7. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  8. Scanguard: Legit or scam? What is the truth?

Scanguard: Legit or scam? What is the truth?: There is a lot on the web about Scanguard, but most of the evidence appears to be circumstantial. I have yet to see any concrete evidence that the product is a scam. Has anyone come across anything definitive? 81369
  9. Macrium Tecnicians USB Legit or what --anybody know

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Tecnicians USB Legit or what --anybody know: Hi folks I came across something called "Macrium Tecnician's USB" - anybody know if this is a "legit" Macrium product or have some people been messing around with stuff on those sites not to be mentioned here. The tool seemed actually quite useful so I'd really love to...
  10. What is COM surrogate? How to disable it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is COM surrogate? How to disable it?: I found COM Surrogate on task maneger and i search google its a virus but I never got a pop up from it or i never go on strange websites or anything i have an antivirus program. it uses 0% of the cpu though Help. Thank you. 94168