Windows 10: What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

Discus and support What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was looking for VS 2019 price on google and primeswg.com popup with big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarsX1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. MarsX1 Win User

What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

I was looking for VS 2019 price on google and primeswg.com popup with big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit?

:)

MarsX1, Oct 10, 2019

2. [Is this legit] Turbomypc software

Hello all,

So I came across some "free" software that claims to be in partnership with microsoft http://www.turboyourpc.com/downloadturbo?utm_source=supertechconsult and i did a quick check on it, it seems legit but i just have this gut feeling thats once i download/install
    this software my system will become infected.

can anyone confirm this is legit software and partnered with microsoft so i dont get egg on my face for downloading infected software.

thnks Daz

dazwilsonuk, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 10, 2019
  4. KabyBlue Win User

Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

I know many sketchy things -- especially regarding softwares -- can be found on eBay but I can't seem to wrap my head around how this deal is possible. The seller seems to swear (for what it's worth) that the listing is completely legal and legit. Something to do with an academic license and is quoted saying, "It is legal to resell this license and the sale is in conformity with the EU Directive 2009/24/EC."

So, what do you guys think?

Here is the eBay listing --> Microsoft Office 365 Home Subscription 5 Users PC/Mac | Lifetime

What is primeswg.com ?  big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? [​IMG]

KabyBlue, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. What is primeswg.com ? big sales on Microsoft software, is it legit? - Similar Threads - primeswg com big

2. what is this/is this legit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is this/is this legit: just curious if this is like legit and what exactly it is? literally have never seen it before! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-thisis-this-legit/f02e3a0f-e141-47ee-b692-2d13b5ebaf50
  3. what is this/is this legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this/is this legit: just curious if this is like legit and what exactly it is? literally have never seen it before! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-thisis-this-legit/f02e3a0f-e141-47ee-b692-2d13b5ebaf50
  4. what is this/is this legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  6. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  7. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to check if seller is selling legit Microsoft software?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check if seller is selling legit Microsoft software?: We have a IT business and they randomly called us and send us their prices.Seems fishy but I wanted to ask anyways if its maybe possible.The site is : https://www.licencedeals.com/...
  9. is the cheap window pro SCDkey sale on techbargains legits?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is the cheap window pro SCDkey sale on techbargains legits?: I see these offered on techbargains.com website often. SCDkey Windows 10 PRO OEM CD Key License Only $11.74 I'm building a PC and it's acting kinda wonky, Asus Crosshair VII wifi, AMD3700x, 32GB GSkill memory loaded WIN10 pro but not activated yet, there is no SLEEP...
  10. Websites on FB selling Online Microsoft Softwares. Are they legit?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Websites on FB selling Online Microsoft Softwares. Are they legit?: Dear Sir / Madam, Good day to you. I would like to inform you that these past few weeks I noticed that there are lot of website advertisement on FB selling microsoft softwares. Not only that the prices they are offering are very low compared when you purchased it on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is primeswg legit for office

2. a primeswg trustworthy

3. who is primeswg