Windows 10: what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.

Discus and support what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by narendra108, Mar 2, 2019.

1. what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.

what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.

:)

narendra108, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Mar 2, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable. - Similar Threads - problem auto update

2. Permanently disable auto-updates and restart on Window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable auto-updates and restart on Window 10?: Please instruct on how to permanently disable auto-update and restart for lab pc which needs to stay on unless told otherwise, operating system is Windows 10? I have tried other solutions which only worked partially or temporarily....
  3. Permanently disable auto-updates and restart on Window 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently disable auto-updates and restart on Window 10?: Please instruct on how to permanently disable auto-update and restart for lab pc which needs to stay on unless told otherwise, operating system is Windows 10? I have tried other solutions which only worked partially or temporarily....
  4. Permanently disable auto-updates and restart on Window 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What is Windows 10 auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Windows 10 auto update: My latest installed windows 10 automatically update itself each time i switch my data on which is draining my subscription almost instantly.Also below is a must read article for paypal users:Paypal release funds trick...
  6. What is Windows 10 auto update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Windows 10 auto update: My latest installed windows 10 automatically update itself each time i switch my data on which is draining my subscription almost instantly.Also below is a must read article for paypal users:Paypal release funds trick...
  7. Enable / Disable Windows Auto Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enable / Disable Windows Auto Updates: Hello,Reading the tutorial on you site "Enable / Disable Auto Updates for Windows....", I decided to use (as on option 7), the "WAU Manager".Till now I disabled the updates in the "Task Manager" by disabling the win update service. (But cannot postpone the updates any...
  8. Problem to disable "auto-sleep"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem to disable "auto-sleep": Hi. I have a new laptop there is installed a malware yes, we can call it as MALWARE called Windows 10. I have set screen timeout to 10 minutes, tested to set screen saver to 15 minutes and sleep after is 45 min. But what happens... Then display goes off, simultaneously...
  9. How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset: I have lost countless UNSAVED works because some genious in Microsoft decided that it would be a good idea to let Windows 10 automatically update and reset without my authorization while I'm away from my computer! How do I disable this perverse and inconsiderate auto-reset...
  10. disable auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disable auto updates: lots of problems 1903 of all sorts We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until a new driver has been installed and the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update has been automatically offered to you....