Windows 10: What is PUA win32 presenoken

Discus and support What is PUA win32 presenoken in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TODSAPOL MANOTHARARUK, Sep 5, 2022.

1. What is PUA win32 presenoken

I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do

:)

TODSAPOL MANOTHARARUK, Sep 5, 2022
  2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile What is PUA win32 presenoken :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 5, 2022
  3. What is PUA win32 presenoken

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA: Win32 / CoinMineromo resolvedor PUA: Win32 / CoinMiner no Windows Defender

Obrigado

Fernando Ramalho

FernandoRamalho1, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

What is PUA win32 presenoken

1. What is PUA win32 presenoken - Similar Threads - PUA win32 presenoken

2. What is win32/hive.zy?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is win32/hive.zy?: I know Windows is still working on this bug but will it ever get fixed? I just went on Discord today and got this notification. How will Discord work this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-win32hivezy/c30078a7-6210-40b6-b624-b574ae97549d
  3. Determining what PUA's are

Determining what PUA's are: I got gifted the game Disgaea for my birthday a while ago, but the game needs a LOT of grinding. I am not a kid with a summer vacation to blow on this anymore, so I wanted to cheat some XP to eliminate the boring grinding. However the save files are encrypted, so I'm looking...
  4. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  5. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  6. PUA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PUA

PUA: Hi All How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc. Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success. Everything I have read about this one is not good so some help is needed. Take care and stay safe all. Alan...
  8. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  9. what is Win32/Zoremov

what is Win32/Zoremov: This is a strange adware that was undetected until I tried to Uninstall "NAME/Filecoach Publiser/Zoremov Installed On/ 5/13/2020 Size/437 KB Version/1" I found it when my PC started indicating driver issues when I tried to print was going to do a fresh install of...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...