Windows 10: What is reimage?

Discus and support What is reimage? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reimage keeps popping up and I don't know how it got there. Won't show on uninstall but found folder and it wont let me delete it 51414 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dakota37, May 25, 2016.

1. Dakota37 Win User

What is reimage?

Reimage keeps popping up and I don't know how it got there. Won't show on uninstall but found folder and it wont let me delete it

:)

Dakota37, May 25, 2016
  2. what!?!? Win User

Apps not closing, still running in background

Thanks for the response. I am not looking for a "close all" function. Sometimes I intentionally want to leave an app running. In windows phone 8.1, I could exit and close th app by merely selecting the arrow/back button, I am looking for that same functionality.
    When I'm in an app, I want to be able to exit directly from there and not have it continuing in the background.

what!?!?, May 25, 2016
  3. what!?!? Win User
    Apps not closing, still running in background

I just got my Lumia 950 phone. On my prior Windows phone, when I pressed the arrow/back button on the bottom left screen, I would exit the app. On Windows 10 phone, I've been doing that and I just realized I'm not exiting the apps. I had intentionally not
    exited an app (because it had my boarding pass). Instead of back button, I pressed the middle window button. Later when I went back to call up my airline app, I pressed the arrow/back button and held it. Similar to my old windows phone, it showed me all the
    apps that were open. SURPRISE! unlike my previous phone, no app had been closing. Right now, I can't seem to find a "one click" way to exit an app. The only way is after I've done a few things, I hold the back button and click the "X" on each of the open items.

Can someone tell me how to exit an app with one click or swipe so that it is not still running, i.e. when I press the back button I will not see it? I'm sure this is something simple. I search the instructions that came with the phone and looked in the
    forum but haven't found the answer.

thanks in advance the assist.

what!?!?, May 25, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

What is reimage?

jds63, May 25, 2016
  5. Dakota37 Win User
    Thank you jds63, that did the trick. Much appreciated.

Dakota37, May 25, 2016
  6. jds63 Win User
    Which one was it ? Your welcome !

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What is reimage?

1. What is reimage? - Similar Threads - reimage

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education without reimage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education without reimage: Our district purchases Windows laptops that come with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled. We are needing to move them to Windows 10 Education version. Due to these devices already being in the hands of staff we would prefer not to have to reimage them to get them onto Windows 10...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education without reimage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education without reimage: Our district purchases Windows laptops that come with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled. We are needing to move them to Windows 10 Education version. Due to these devices already being in the hands of staff we would prefer not to have to reimage them to get them onto Windows 10...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education without reimage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. System reimaging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reimaging: When having a system reimaging done on your laptop, do you lose all of your bookmarks if they are not synced through Edge or Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-reimaging/8215ff5c-8a07-4b3c-a5f8-5fe2283408c8
  6. System reimaging

System reimaging: When having a system reimaging done on your laptop, do you lose all of your bookmarks if they are not synced through Edge or Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-reimaging/8215ff5c-8a07-4b3c-a5f8-5fe2283408c8
  7. System reimaging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why did a laptop change from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home after a reimage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did a laptop change from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home after a reimage.: I received a laptop, that was used by someone who is no longer at the company, to troubleshoot a crashing issue and prepare it for the next user. When I received the laptop it was on the domain and the users credentials were cached on the laptop. After resorting to reimaging...
  9. Why did a laptop change from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home after a reimage.

Why did a laptop change from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home after a reimage.: I received a laptop, that was used by someone who is no longer at the company, to troubleshoot a crashing issue and prepare it for the next user. When I received the laptop it was on the domain and the users credentials were cached on the laptop. After resorting to reimaging...
  10. Reimage PC - Digital license.

Reimage PC - Digital license.: I have a HP refurbished laptop. It came with pre-installed windows version with digital license.I want to reset my laptop as it is acting very weird.Before I reset it I'd like to know if it will affect my "digital license linked with MS account". Thats what it says under...