Windows 10: what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.

Discus and support what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get an error message at boot up that my Rr registration is out of date. How do I correct?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KayJouno, Jul 27, 2019.

1. KayJouno Win User

what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.

I get an error message at boot up that my Rr registration is out of date. How do I correct?

:)

KayJouno, Jul 27, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

Rr

What does "Rr" mean? What adapter? What's wrong with it?

JimWynne, Jul 27, 2019
  3. When adding a RR email acount to Windows 10, I was logged into the wrong MS Windows user account

I added a new account to Windows 10 (for my boyfriend's mail). I got the welcome email and was following instructions to have his Roadrunner email pull into Windows 10 mail. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the Microsoft account that was active was
    mine and not his. Now his RR mail comes into my mailbox. I cannot find where to correct this anywhere and have not found any support online for how to fix this. When I log into my Microsoft account I don't see his RR email anywhere. It is not listed as
    an alias or as my email. I thought I should delete my account and recreate it, but mine is the main account and I cannot delete it.

Any suggestions?

byoung0313, Jul 27, 2019
  4. what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.

Brighthouse RR email directory issue with Windows 10

My email is Brighthouse RR and I can not access the directory of names - any suggestions please

KarenPittillo, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.

1. what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date. - Similar Threads - 'Rr' registration Mine

2. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  3. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?: I bought a laptop on eBay recently, and the seller said he bought it from eBay previously...To do a clean install, I reset the BIOS to default, downloaded Win10 from Microsoft to install via USB, and deleted all the partition tables on the disk during installation... However,...
  4. OpenGL out of Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL out of Date: I'm trying to play actual Minecraft, but I get an error telling me my graphics driver it doesn't support it. I've searched google and this problem is only related to TLauncher pirated version of Minecraft. I am on windows 10 Pro, and any hope I've found to update it is from...
  5. password out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    password out of date: Keep being told my password has expired or is wrong in latest update to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-out-of-date/39e4937a-ed71-437c-b8c8-e5c9edb928a0
  6. OneDrive.bat out of date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive.bat out of date?: Can someone look at my .bat code? and tell me if it's out of date and if there is a better guide online? The reason why I ask is when I run the .bat, it does indeed remove it, it confirms it, but in the cmd prompt, it does say there were 2-3 errors. I was wondering if there...
  7. settings are out of date?

settings are out of date?: Dear All, Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with messages from Microsoft telling me that they 'need to fix my account’ – most likely because ‘my password has changed' it hasn’t or that my settings are ‘out of date' they aren’t. How can I get MS to stop...
  8. trying to find out what device is mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to find out what device is mine: windows web protection isn't on and I cant turn it on and I want yo know what device is mine i have a laptop windows 10 version1903 real tec and on and in Microsoft account is coming jos laptophs92fd10 and cant be located and batterie is dead...
  9. out of date email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    out of date email: why does windows need to be able to access my information and be able to delete my contacts, calendars, and other info? when i try to sign in to gmail account says out of date then try to fix say windows needs access to all this stuff and i can't get my mail...
  10. What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!!

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!!: Could someone please explain to me what this folder is in my C-drive? Its enormous and might well be the reason I couldn't SHRINK the partition down as much as I would have liked! ( I am just rebuilding a new pc system after my pc totally died). I trawled the Web and found...