Windows 10: what is segurazo anti virus

Discus and support what is segurazo anti virus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is segurazo anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-segurazo-anti-virus/2775c128-4439-497c-8e57-d53fbddffecd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gtengley, Aug 17, 2019.

1. gtengley Win User

what is segurazo anti virus

:)

gtengley, Aug 17, 2019
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Aug 17, 2019
  3. JdPower Win User
    Free Kaspersky Anti Virus

^ Agree! avast is really nice anti-virus... I suggest anyone who doesn't have it dl it ASAP.

JdPower, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Abharti Win User

Anti Virus

Kindly suggest me any Anti Virus for nokia 808

Abharti, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. what is segurazo anti virus - Similar Threads - segurazo anti virus

2. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  3. Segurazo Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Segurazo Virus: I just realized how many viruses I have on my computer and this is one. i have a lot of questions for SA Antivirus/Segurazo. 1.How does SA Antivirus harm your computer? 2.How can I uninstall it without risking damage to my computer/going to shady websites. 3.I don't know how...
  4. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  5. Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME: Hi guys, please can someone help me. This app called Segurazo Anti Virus or SAntivirus as it sometimes says keeps crashing my PC every two or so hours and I can't even uninstall the **** because that crashes too. I'd appreciate any tips guys, thanks....
  6. BE AWARE OF SEGURAZO ANTI-VIRUS APPLICATION!!!

BE AWARE OF SEGURAZO ANTI-VIRUS APPLICATION!!!: I AM WRITING AS I SHARED THE BELOW INFO WITH McAfee. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM: THE SEGURAZO APPLICATION TRIES 20 + TIMES PER DAY TO INSTALL ON MY PC WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR CONTROL PANNEL TO DELETE IT, I RECOMMEND USING IOBit uninstaller - AND...
  7. What do use as anti virus?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do use as anti virus?: Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version) So far. I've never had a viruses malware on my computers. I started doing this since 2016-2017. Are paid antivirus products not worth it now? Back then i used to use Bitdefender and it was pretty...
  8. Segurazo and Viruses

Segurazo and Viruses: So, a few hours ago I decided to get a pokemon rom for my computer at romsmania and downloaded the file. I'm pretty sure I've used this site before and its never given me any trouble before but this time after I downloaded the file, it looked different and it asked if it...
  9. Anti-Virus

Anti-Virus: Which is the best anti-virus for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/1db9fa74-6a73-43c0-9d79-6d1eda9c0749
  10. anti virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus: Hi my anti virus is not activated and i don't have anyother anti virus program installed in my computer any soulotion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/ee86beff-02f1-4265-854d-d048ab2a5b04