Windows 10: What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ?

Discus and support What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I clean installed Windows 10 on my brothers PC. I cant do shit on that PC because that dumb process is consuming 80-95% of 1x8 GB RAM. If you try shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MLGprogamerxD, Oct 5, 2020.

1. What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ?

I clean installed Windows 10 on my brothers PC.

I cant do shit on that PC because that dumb process is consuming 80-95% of 1x8 GB RAM. If you try shut down it, it warns your PC will also shut down.

The PC is been running for an hour now with some restarts.

I did /DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and got successfully completed.

I also did sfc /scannow and all OK.

That PC has old SSD's, they slow as HDD's lol. Bought in 2015 or earlier I think but Crystaldiskinfo claims they are OK.

submitted by /u/MLGprogamerxD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MLGprogamerxD, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved

Source: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved

Source: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
  4. What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ?

Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ?

1. What is Service host: Windows Instant Messaging User Service_3c2a2 ? - Similar Threads - Service host Instant

2. Service Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service Host: hi, I want to know that why service host Network services or other network services Consumes much Data ? What if i End task of them using Task Manager ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host/fb6970a1-fec3-490f-97de-2c7ab3f61d92
  3. What is Host Process for Windows Services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is Host Process for Windows Services?: Why is it eating all my internet data? Is it responsible for updating Windows? or what? submitted by /u/AayushBoliya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k21mi9/what_is_host_process_for_windows_services/
  4. Windows host services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows host services: I have limited daily data and I do coding online in laptop but suddenly software named host process for windows services using too much data like, I don't even think to connect my Hotspot to laptop and I am using glasswire firewall to see data use because Window's not...
  5. What is Service Host: Server?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Service Host: Server?: Hi all, My new company requires us all to use Citrix Workspace for office related work. Ever since I've installed this software, I've noticed that my machine is super laggy. Even when I log off of Citrix Workspace and exit the application, I notice it is super slow. I...
  6. windows host services

windows host services: A lot of windows host services keeps on popping up and it takes more than 60% of my after a use of more than 20 minutes.How do i stop it permanently and what are the harms inquired if it is turned off permanently?i have shown a picture showing the problem below[ATTACH]...
  7. service host: windows push notification user service

service host: windows push notification user service: greetings I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high, service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%...
  8. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service: I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has...
  9. Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved

in Windows 10 News
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries STATUS Active We have identified an incident affecting our services and are actively looking into it. Update time: March 25, 2019, 11:28 AM by Brooke Start time: March 25, 2019, 2:30 AM Affected...
  10. Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries STATUS Active We have identified an incident affecting our services and are actively looking into it. Update time: March 25, 2019, 11:28 AM by Brooke Start time: March 25, 2019, 2:30 AM Affected...