Windows 10: what is set aside tabs

Discus and support what is set aside tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is meant be set aside these tabs ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-set-aside-tabs/234f3d66-bec0-4459-b5a9-ee5812e182ef Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KumarPatnam, May 9, 2020.

1. what is set aside tabs

What is meant be set aside these tabs ?

:)

KumarPatnam, May 9, 2020
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Tabs Set aside.

The Set Aside on my Edge is a very small button on the tabs bar.

I'm not sure you can disable or remove it, but it takes up less space than half a tab.

GordonB-P, May 9, 2020
  3. RonTutor Win User
    Set aside tabs

Is there a way to deactivate the set aside tabs feature, they are annoying and reduce the useable screen size.

RonTutor, May 9, 2020
  4. harrymc Win User

what is set aside tabs

Disable set aside tabs in Edge

The official answer by Microsoft to this question can be found in their forum
    How to turn off "set these tabs aside" in Edge on Win10.

The count of "I have the same question" on this post is 90.

Dyan Rey from Microsoft replied on July 20, 2017 :

I found this link mentioned : Feedback Hub - Windows Insider, but I'm unwilling
    to sign on to the Feedback app to verify it.

Other answers by Microsoft that say the same :

I am afraid that all you can do at the moment is join your voice to the
    feedback channel, and wait for Microsoft to act.
    As far as I know, there are actually no non-Microsoft workarounds or hacks.

harrymc, May 9, 2020
Thema:

what is set aside tabs

1. what is set aside tabs - Similar Threads - set aside tabs

2. Hey there, edge team I'm still waiting for a day to use the 'Set Tabs Aside' feature it was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey there, edge team I'm still waiting for a day to use the 'Set Tabs Aside' feature it was...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Droyk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgpetc/hey_there_edge_team_im_still_waiting_for_a_day_to/
  3. Restoring Lost "Set Aside" Tabs on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Lost "Set Aside" Tabs on Microsoft Edge: I was update Microsoft Edge to new Chromium-based Edge. Where are my tabs set aside tabs that I had kept on the previous Microsoft Edge? In my Favorites & Other favorites folder was empty. How do i get back my set aside tabs?[ATTACH]...
  4. Lost all my internet history and tabs set aside during Microsoft Edge Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my internet history and tabs set aside during Microsoft Edge Update: Hi, With the last update of Microsoft Edge, I lost all my internet history. Also the 'set these tabs aside' feature seems to be unavailable, and all the tabs that I has set aside with the previous version are now gone. I really need them back for work. Nowhere was I...
  5. what is set aside window on top of my main screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is set aside window on top of my main screen: why is there a smaller window above my screen and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-set-aside-window-on-top-of-my-main-screen/8ccf1ef7-ac6c-4cb7-bea4-fbbf13082ccf
  6. One of the most important options of "Set Tabs Aside" (old Edge), has been added to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One of the most important options of "Set Tabs Aside" (old Edge), has been added to the...: [ATTACH] One of the most useful options of "Sets tabs Aside", was the possibility of opening all saved pages with a single click, this option has been added to "Collections" in Edge Canary. Open all (GIF). Open all. In the old Edge this option is called "Restore...
  7. Set aside

Set aside: I have tabs they’re on set side every time I delete them are closed they reappear is soon as I open another window of my thing and every time I turn off my computer they come back is there a way to fix it...
  8. Set aside tabs

Set aside tabs: This takes up valuable screen space on my tablet and is more than annoying. Why on earth can it not be disabled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-aside-tabs/0e485dcd-5b1a-4480-a10f-2e23762772a0
  9. Rename Groups of Tabs Set Aside in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Groups of Tabs Set Aside in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Rename Groups of Tabs Set Aside in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Rename Groups of Tabs Set Aside in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Set Tabs Aside in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Tabs Aside in Microsoft Edge: How to: Set Aside Groups of Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Set Aside Groups of Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...