Windows 10: what is side by side used for ? EV errors

Discus and support what is side by side used for ? EV errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello another batch of errors in event viewer: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gridmstr75, Apr 5, 2020.

1. what is side by side used for ? EV errors

hello another batch of errors in event viewer:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\lync.exe.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\UccApi.DLL" on line 1. Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested. Reference is UccApi,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="16.0.0.0". Definition is UccApi,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="16.0.0.0". Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

I had a subscription to office 365 for a year and expired recently so i decided to buy a licnesed copy of office 2019 so i dont have 365 installed but 2019 and also not using lync , lync is associated with skype correect?

any insight would be appreciated.

thank you

:)

Gridmstr75, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Eve Online Active Players

Downloading EVE trial.Will try it out to see why its on top 5 on mmorpg.com list.

Jaffakeik, Apr 5, 2020
  4. what is side by side used for ? EV errors

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

what is side by side used for ? EV errors

1. what is side by side used for ? EV errors - Similar Threads - side side used

2. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  3. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  4. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  5. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  6. Side by SIde error

7. side by side error

side by side error: am an able to install any application on my windows 10 home pc as i am getting the following error the application has failed to start because its side-side configuration is incorrect, Please see application event log or use the command-line sxctrace.exe tool for more detail,...
  8. Side-by-side error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side-by-side error: hey, out of nowhere im getting this side-by-side error in almost all applications. [ATTACH] I've tried pretty much every solution i could find regarding this error and nothing works. the only things i didn't try are installing the MS C++ redistributables the problem is i...
  9. Side By Side Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side By Side Error: I have a Win 10 desktop which was new at the beginning of the year. I recently applied a patch to a program Cyberlink PowerDVD as recommended by the vendor. The patch/program failed to install causing the desktop to blue screen. There were no Windows crash dumps, but the...
  10. Side by Side error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Side by Side error: Does anyone know how to fix side by side errors? Cant open excel and a few other apps... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-error/89890df9-d383-4883-bda7-942889fe4bc4