Windows 10: What is storport.sys? (DPC latency)

Discus and support What is storport.sys? (DPC latency) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 laptop. Due to quaratine, I have been using it more, and I have noticed that I have a problem with DPC latency. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leftisthominid, May 6, 2020.

1. What is storport.sys? (DPC latency)

I have a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 laptop.

Due to quaratine, I have been using it more, and I have noticed that I have a problem with DPC latency. The general culprits are ndis.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, and ACPI.sys from latencymon.

It seems to have been a one-off, but I got a spike from storport.sys of about 3000 microseconds. What is storport.sys? I have an NVME SSD, nothing SATA. I have tried having Windows update my NVMe controller and Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller, but it found nothing to update.

:)

leftisthominid, May 6, 2020

2. DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

I have one Storage Controller here is what the Drivers say

What is storport.sys? (DPC latency) [​IMG]

BradShoemaker, May 6, 2020
  3. DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

Like this? It appears "Standard SATA AHCI Controller"

BradShoemaker, May 6, 2020
  4. arachnaut Win User

What is storport.sys? (DPC latency)

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

I'm afraid it is not that easy - that is a special MS port for Storage Spaces.
    You need to open the CPU branch and look at each port:

arachnaut, May 6, 2020
Thema:

What is storport.sys? (DPC latency)

1. What is storport.sys? (DPC latency) - Similar Threads - storport sys DPC

2. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  3. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  6. Dpc latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dpc latency: Hi Guys, For a while now I've had popping and clicking from my headset and crackling when in games. I downloaded Latencymon and found that if I disable one of my drives ( I've 2 ssd and a hdd) the latency stays green. I've done this for over an hour twice with the hdd...
  7. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  8. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  9. DPC latency tests. High latency?

DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...
  10. DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys: I have recently added a new mixer (Presonus Studio Live 16 Series III) to my studio and started having some major issues. It wouldn't be read by the Presonus Studio One 3 DAW. I asked Presonus for help and they asked me to give them a LatencyMon report. The report plainly...