Windows 10: What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

Discus and support What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm probably not the only one who is sick to the back teeth of Windows doing what it wants, when it wants, with no explanation. I have fairly low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaunDolphin, Apr 8, 2020.

1. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

I'm probably not the only one who is sick to the back teeth of Windows doing what it wants, when it wants, with no explanation.

I have fairly low bandwidth, so when I'm working the last thing I need is for Windows to decide that now is a good time to hog my entire bandwidth to do something that it gives absolutely no indication as to what it is!

I'm not religious, but I really do pray fro the day there is a viable alternative to this utter **** that Microsoft keep pumping out, because they obviously have no consideration or respect for their paying customers!

:)

ShaunDolphin, Apr 8, 2020

2. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have cortana disabled (took control and changed cortana exe file name). 10 Pro OS, what other win program queries net?

mega10user, Apr 8, 2020
  3. svchost using all of bandwidth

hello

recently i notice that svchost file using too much bandwidth. since i have a limited bandwidth, i have to control my downloads. so i searched online and found out i have to disable these 2 service (windows update - BITS) which worked temporary but today
    it start downloading again and i don't know how to stop it anymore. i'm already lost lots of bandwidth. it'll be very good if you help me to do something about this.

thank you. and sry for my bad english.

Amir Sezayesh, Apr 8, 2020
  4. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

svchost using all of bandwidth

Hi,

Svchost is essential in the implementation of so-called shared service processes, where a number of services can share a process in order to reduce resource consumption. To resolve your issue, we recommend setting a bandwidth limits for background downloads.

To set a bandwidth limits:

• First, select the Start, then select Settings.
    • Then, Update & security, then Advanced options.
    • Select Delivery Optimization.
    • Choose Advanced options.

What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? dc790e8f-3e9e-4ac6-8036-d0a4da78272d?upload=true.png

Select Limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background. Then use the slider to set the percentage of available bandwidth used for background downloads. Lower values use less bandwidth but cause updates to be delivered
    more slowly.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

1. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? - Similar Threads - svchost exe NetworkService

2. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? Mk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? Mk: Me podrian apoyar con este proceso, ya lo busque en Bing pero no es muy claro!!!. Gracias. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-svchostexe-networkservice-p-and-how-do-i/c7bbc5a0-677a-46de-befd-0781c97f3dee
  3. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? Mk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? Mk: Me podrian apoyar con este proceso, ya lo busque en Bing pero no es muy claro!!!. Gracias. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-svchostexe-networkservice-p-and-how-do-i/c7bbc5a0-677a-46de-befd-0781c97f3dee
  4. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth? Mk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is: I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is it has received 9,600,000 b/sec do I need to worry or is that normal? Thanks Ethan...
  6. How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?: Whenever i use my pc for something i always see in netbalancer that this Backgrounddownload.exe is using lots of data nonstop for hours, it lags online games and eats up my bandwidth, it seems its used my the visual studio, but i need it to stop, any idea how? submitted by...
  7. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

in Windows 10 Support
    On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?: . Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have cortana disabled (took control and changed cortana exe file name). 10 Pro OS, what other win program queries net? . 141188
  8. svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something: Hi, On my Windows 10, svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) is constantly downloading something at 1,7 Mbit/s since a few days, maybe weeks. I can't manage to get what is going on. Any idea ? Thanks...
  9. How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?

How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?: Every night around 11 P.M. the internet connection speed is either drastically reduced or web pages won't even load. I am supposed to have a 15Mbps and at these times it drops down to 5 or none at all. The service provider has come out and changed the modem and all the...
  10. How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth

How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth: Let me elaborate it first. I have decent internet connection with bandwidth: 35Mbps Down & 5Mbps Up. Luckily I have a connection with dedicated QOS by my ISP. Problem: Unable to utilize maximum bandwidth available to me. Note: No problem with my ISP, internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. bandwidth svchost.exe (networkservice p)

3. svchost.exe k NetworkService