Windows 10: What is telephone number for security support?

Discus and support What is telephone number for security support? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a message that my computer is locked up and I should call a number for security support to avoid identity theft malware. What is the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ronald A Schroeder, May 21, 2022.

1. What is telephone number for security support?

I am getting a message that my computer is locked up and I should call a number for security support to avoid identity theft malware. What is the correct number to call for help?

:)

Ronald A Schroeder, May 21, 2022

2. Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser

When viewing my web site pages in Microsoft Edge browser, all the telephone numbers appear as links even though they are not.

When I view pages using Firefox they look like an ordinary list of telephone numbers as they should. They also look like ordinary telephone number on my tablet

Any idea how I can stop them looking like links when I use Microsoft Edge Browser

Thanks in anticipation

Islanderuk, May 21, 2022
  3. RobinDG Win User
    microsoft support telephone number

is there a telephone number for support? I had a situation where a virus or something of that nature was trying to infiltrate my computer, and I could not cancel out of any of the open screens, and a supposed Microsoft security notice was flashing with
    a number to call. I called the number and got a "representative" that wanted to access my computer, and then wanted me to purchase a Norton security product, which I thought was suspicious, and told him "NO". I did manage to get the computer back under control,
    ran a full scan with my McAfee, which did detect a problem and eliminated it, after which I did a system recovery to a few days ago. It would be helpful to have a support number available in a situation like that. Also, if it happens again, how do I regain
    control of the computer when I am unable to x-out of any open screens?

RobinDG, May 21, 2022
  4. What is telephone number for security support?

what is windows 10 tech support telephone number

I need the help of micro soft technical support as I have difficulty in gaining access to the computer. My telephone number is 01698282580.

John MurrayGF, May 21, 2022
Thema:

What is telephone number for security support?

1. What is telephone number for security support? - Similar Threads - telephone number security

2. What is the telephone number for customer services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the telephone number for customer services: What is the telephone number for customer services ?I find it unacceptable that if your computer is blocked and you can not use it that you need the computer to contact customer service. Going round in circles. I would like to speak to a human being rather than searching...
  3. What is the telephone number for customer services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the telephone number for customer services: What is the telephone number for customer services ?I find it unacceptable that if your computer is blocked and you can not use it that you need the computer to contact customer service. Going round in circles. I would like to speak to a human being rather than searching...
  4. Fake Support Telephone Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Support Telephone Number: Just got a window and message telling me my computer is locked up. To unlock, I should call 888-344-7409. Is this legitimate? What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-telephone-number/04e02679-ab5f-4c63-bea2-71055bb6f91e
  5. windows support telephone number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows support telephone number: How do I get ahold of support by phone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-support-telephone-number/a488177f-6cd6-47b5-a3cf-544c7569e86e
  6. Telephone Number . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Telephone Number . . .: I want to be able, to make a phone number, using my computer, speakers and microphone. If it works, I want to call 816 536-2203. That way . . . I can talk to my wife "Dana" Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. what is windows 10 tech support telephone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 tech support telephone number: what is windows 10 tech support telephone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-10-tech-support-telephone-number/569c14e8-7c03-4bad-897f-bc760775ec0e
  8. telephone number in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    telephone number in windows: I can't get codes because windows doesn't call me with the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-in-windows/ecdd3fae-cc36-406e-a7a4-1d6e5eb932b5
  9. Telephone number change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Telephone number change: How do I change my mobile number and delete an old email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-change/f63c1ad6-95db-4041-a310-aec10cb5720f"
  10. Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support

in Windows 10 Support
    Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support: I need to speak to a human tech support agent regarding the latest update to Windows 10. My Desktop is messed up. Thank you. 97398