Windows 10: What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

Discus and support What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A recent update of Windows 10 put a feature on the task bar left of the system tray and icons, which shows the weather and the temperature, that pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dbrower256, Nov 8, 2021.

1. What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

A recent update of Windows 10 put a feature on the task bar left of the system tray and icons, which shows the weather and the temperature, that pops up a window when you move the mouse pointer over it. Microsoft has a formal name for everything, like System Tray. What is that new feature called?

:)

dbrower256, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2021
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 8, 2021
  4. What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

1. What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the... - Similar Threads - thing called pops

2. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  3. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  4. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...: A recent update of Windows 10 put a feature on the task bar left of the system tray and icons, which shows the weather and the temperature, that pops up a window when you move the mouse pointer over it. Microsoft has a formal name for everything, like System Tray. What is...
  6. What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is that new thing in Windows 10 called that pops up on the right that shows the...: A recent update of Windows 10 put a feature on the task bar left of the system tray and icons, which shows the weather and the temperature, that pops up a window when you move the mouse pointer over it. Microsoft has a formal name for everything, like System Tray. What is...
  7. whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Downtown_Resort8680 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qarfl4/whats_up_with_this_thing_showing_up_every_few/
  8. What is this Pop-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Pop-up?: [ATTACH] I've been getting this pop-up out of nowhere can someone explain what it is and how to turn it off. (Wndows 10) submitted by /u/Disguised_Comunist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv5r41/what_is_this_popup/
  9. Right click popping up

Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  10. how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner

how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner: how can i block ads and news and things that keep poping up bottom right corner" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-pop-up-new-and-things-bottom-right/6f678903-46b7-45ae-b5a4-aaf2438fb3f2