Windows 10: What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before..

Discus and support What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowSwoopz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShadowSwoopz, May 6, 2020.

1. What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before..

/u/ShadowSwoopz, May 6, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 6, 2020
  3. Has anyone seen a White/Red N73?

Nokia listed the Frost White/Red N73 combination for the initial release. Has anyone seen it? It is still planned as a color choice?

orangeman---01, May 6, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before..

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 6, 2020
Thema:

What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before..

1. What is that "Red" startup process? Never seen it before.. - Similar Threads - Red startup process

2. I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y0kp/i_restarted_my_laptop_to_apply_an_update_and_came/
  3. Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.

Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joshtp152 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htvp4y/screen_garbage_ive_never_seen_it_before/
  4. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  5. What is this? I've never seen this before. This is saying its an online thing, even though...

What is this? I've never seen this before. This is saying its an online thing, even though...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kaaxam0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdnx3p/what_is_this_ive_never_seen_this_before_this_is/
  6. BSOD (Except I've never seen that one before)

BSOD (Except I've never seen that one before): So I got a computer which bsoded the first time I booted it : with this BSOD : Inaccessible boot device. I've never run windows with it, nothing, I just pushed the power button au boum, nothing. Has anyone have been confronted to the same issue ? It would save me And what...
  7. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  8. New BSOD I've Never Seen Before

New BSOD I've Never Seen Before: I multi-boot, main Win 7 and then 2 Win 10's on other drives. It had been at least 10 days since I last booted into them, no problems then, but I was surprised today when I tried. Got a smaller than usual BSOD (low res Safe Mode size) and all it said was as follows, even...
  9. BSOD with QR code--never seen before

BSOD with QR code--never seen before: NOTE: This is for my 2nd PC in my System Specs (Asus). I was playing a casual game, then suddenly got BSOD with QR code. Only thing unusual for this laptop is past few days, screen would get black vertical lines on a light blue screen with a buzz sound that is stuck...
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...