Windows 10: What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method?

Discus and support What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method? Does it have any special settings? Visit this site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mahmoudkarime, Mar 12, 2019.

1. What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method?

What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method?
    Does it have any special settings?

Visit this site

:)

mahmoudkarime, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Installing Windows Vista/7 Via flash drive (Mussels Method)

Thread updated with a newer method that allows multiple windows OS's on the one USB. nice little windows GUI, but a few more steps than the old method.

This method supports XP.

Mussels, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the basic Windows 10 configuration method? - Similar Threads - basic configuration method

2. What method is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What method is this?: I was just browsing in the WinRT docs and found something with this syntax:SomeFunction.SomeFunction;It's a function and NOT a class.How do I implement this in my normal code?[If possible share an example]...
  3. What method is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What method is this?: I was just browsing in the WinRT docs and found something with this syntax:SomeFunction.SomeFunction;It's a function and NOT a class.How do I implement this in my normal code?[If possible share an example]...
  4. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?: I bought a laptop on eBay recently, and the seller said he bought it from eBay previously...To do a clean install, I reset the BIOS to default, downloaded Win10 from Microsoft to install via USB, and deleted all the partition tables on the disk during installation... However,...
  5. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?: I bought a laptop on eBay recently, and the seller said he bought it from eBay previously...To do a clean install, I reset the BIOS to default, downloaded Win10 from Microsoft to install via USB, and deleted all the partition tables on the disk during installation... However,...
  6. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. start up what is the configuration for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up what is the configuration for windows 10?: start up what is the configuration for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-what-is-the-configuration-for-windows-10/104e3cf4-8208-47c5-b8c1-1f3c414425ab
  8. What is the best method of Moving Software

What is the best method of Moving Software: I have a New computer with windows installed on a 500 GB M.2 SSD drive. I want to first Partition a new 1 TB M.2. SSD drive and migrate everything to the larger SSD drive. My older Windows 10 Computer has a 1 TB SSD drive C, one 1 TB drive D and 3 2 TB drives E-F and L. Some...
  9. "Basic" or "Dynamic volume/partition method for HDD?

"Basic" or "Dynamic volume/partition method for HDD?: Hi, Do you recommend "basic" or "dynamic" volume/partition method in Windows 10? I plan to format a new 4TB HDD to be used for 3 purposes: 1. A secondary disk for windows paging file. Size = 3xRAM = 50 GB 2. Data drive (mydocs, music, video, photo, downloads, etc.)...
  10. TH2 pulled, what is the best method to upgrade to 10?

TH2 pulled, what is the best method to upgrade to 10?: Hey all, So I have a Lenovo x230 laptop sitting here that has W7 Professional installed on it. I just grabbed an 850EVO SSD 250GB for it and I'm guessing I will have to clone W7 to the SSD to activate my W7 Pro license since it will deactivate once I swap out the HDD's?...