Windows 10: What is the benefit of joining this community

Discus and support What is the benefit of joining this community in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the benefit of joining this community?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jzmkandawire2009, Apr 5, 2020.

1. What is the benefit of joining this community

What is the benefit of joining this community?

:)

jzmkandawire2009, Apr 5, 2020

2. how to join the community

How must I join the community

CharlesHubwa, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

What is the benefit of joining this community

Microsoft joins Linux Foundation and welcomes Google to .NET community

Source: Microsoft contributes to open ecosystem by joining Linux Foundation and welcoming Google to the .NET community | News Center

Brink, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

What is the benefit of joining this community

1. What is the benefit of joining this community - Similar Threads - benefit joining community

2. "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working: Unfortunately, at some point within the last few months, Xbox Game Bar signed me out. When it came time for me to need to use it, I hit sign in, which prompts a message saying to "join the community" and sign in. When pressing the green sign in button, it simply does not do...
  3. "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working: Unfortunately, at some point within the last few months, Xbox Game Bar signed me out. When it came time for me to need to use it, I hit sign in, which prompts a message saying to "join the community" and sign in. When pressing the green sign in button, it simply does not do...
  4. What are the benefit of changing hwid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the benefit of changing hwid: I just seen alot of people asking if their can change their hwid, i thought its not possible, but i guess i ill have to ask the higher up like this community, im pretty sure there are some cons when changing...
  5. What are the benefit of changing hwid

What are the benefit of changing hwid: I just seen alot of people asking if their can change their hwid, i thought its not possible, but i guess i ill have to ask the higher up like this community, im pretty sure there are some cons when changing...
  6. What the benefit from OneDrive Syncing !!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the benefit from OneDrive Syncing !!: Hi all, I am wondering! what the benefit from One Drive Syncing my computer to One Drive Cloud if a Ransomware hit my PC and encrypted my files the One Drive will sync and replace all the infected files from my computer to the One Drive ??!! I've tried to create a new...
  7. CacheAwareScheduling: What is it and how does Windows benefit?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CacheAwareScheduling: What is it and how does Windows benefit?: When doing some searching in the kernel of Windows 10 I came accross a registry value called CacheAwareScheduling. Google came up with some studies to the effects of cache aware scheduling in realtime OS environments. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session...
  8. What is the benefit of use Bitlocker without password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the benefit of use Bitlocker without password?: Hi, What is the benefit of use Bitlocker without password? I turned on Bitlocker for a drive without a password and all users can access it without any password. Thanks...
  9. what benefits do i get with microsoft

what benefits do i get with microsoft: what benefits do I get with micresoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-benefits-do-i-get-with-microsoft/bb9ff774-54b9-4c59-aa98-c0e188d9edcc
  10. Microsoft joins Linux Foundation and welcomes Google to .NET community

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joins Linux Foundation and welcomes Google to .NET community: NEW YORK — Nov. 16, 2016 — On Wednesday, during its annual Connect(); developer event, Microsoft Corp. unveiled a series of products and partnerships that strengthen the company’s Azure cloud platform for building intelligent, cross-platform apps and services. Microsoft Cloud...