Windows 10: What is the best 4K video card under $175

Discus and support What is the best 4K video card under $175 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just got a 43" LG UM7300 TV to use as a monitor I currently hav a HD7700 video card card time to upgrade the video card. I am looking for a 4k video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DJboutit, Sep 26, 2019.

1. DJboutit Win User

What is the best 4K video card under $175

I just got a 43" LG UM7300 TV to use as a monitor I currently hav a HD7700 video card card time to upgrade the video card. I am looking for a 4k video card under $175 that work with a 460w power supply I am not much of a gamer I am looking at these video cards GTX 1060 GTX 1660 or a RX 570 which video card do you recommend??

DJboutit, Sep 26, 2019
  2. bro67 Win User

1080p PC Gaming on 4K HDTV?

A 4k/UHD will only operate in 1080p, if that is the signal it is receiving. Suggest you invest in a good quality 4k/UHD video capable card. That way you can upscale to 4k/UHD.

bro67, Sep 26, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 26, 2019
  4. What is the best 4K video card under $175

HDR and WCG will not turn on for 4k 60hz, only 30hz.

Hi UmeedMalik,

Issue like this might be due to an outdated videocard driver. I'd like to get more information regarding this so we could further check and provide a more established workaround. Please answer the following:

1. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to connect your PC to your TV?
    3. What type of cable did you use to connect your computer to your TV?

In the meantime, try the following suggestions to isolate the issue:

• Download and install all the suggested Windows cumulative and security update.
    • Install the latest video card driver. Download it directly from the manufacturer's website.
    • Use a different HDMI cable. Check if your video cable supports 4k 60hz resolution. Some HDMI cable only supports 30hz at 4k.
    • Try connecting your PC to you TV alone. This will help us eliminate hardware conflict issues.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

What is the best 4K video card under $175

1. What is the best 4K video card under $175 - Similar Threads - best video card

2. What is the best software for downloading videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best software for downloading videos?: i would like to download a video presented buy intel called "How Wonderful Gets Done in 2021" found at How Wonderful Gets Done 2021 Event ' What downloader would you recommend? 177967
  3. Video Card/HDR/4K Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card/HDR/4K Questions: At some point I'm probably going to want to get a 2K or 4K monitor, preferably with some version of HDR. I talked on the phone today with 2 EVGA people about HDR and got somewhat-different answers. The question is: Does HDR have to be designed and built into a video card or...
  4. 4k Video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4k Video: Hello. I am a vlogger. I connected my USB Charger to my iPhone and it doesn't let me import my 4k videos or view them. I need to know what to do because I need to get my video posted asap!...
  5. What's the best 4k media player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best 4k media player?: I am plugged into a 55" LG 4K UHD at 3840x2160 resolution. The movie is 2160p VLC is currently my only media player and the video looks a little grainy, it's almost VHS like up close. What is out there that has the best video quality for free? 149989
  6. 4k Video Editing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    4k Video Editing: For doing 4k video editing, what version of Windows should I use and what kind of hardware shoud I be looking for, such ram, processor, etc? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4k-video-editing/33e7d384-ad52-4aa4-869c-e4d701b04407"
  7. video lag on 4k

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video lag on 4k: can some one help me with this problem so i want to play a 4k video on my computer but is lagging and when i play a hd video it works fine this problem start wen i update my computer because it used to work fine with 4k videos please someone help me with this problem...
  8. The best graphics card for under 600?

The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...
  9. What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

What is the best driver for this graphics card ?: Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória -...
  10. Best to worst video card

Best to worst video card: I have this mobo: ASUS Z170M-PLUS LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gbs USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com Are these 3 compatible with this MOBO? And rate them in order plz EVGA 8 GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 01G-P3-1302-LR 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...