Windows 10: What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

Discus and support What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need the Word and PowerPoint, but every time i install it, it demands product key. Is there any program package similar to the MS Office? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nele2020, Oct 19, 2020.

1. What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

I need the Word and PowerPoint, but every time i install it, it demands product key. Is there any program package similar to the MS Office?

submitted by /u/Nele2020
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nele2020, Oct 19, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Oct 19, 2020
  3. saurabh75 Win User
    Does Windows 10 update come with in package Microsoft Office?

Does Windows 10 update come with in package Microsoft Office?

• If yes, is it the full version and which edition?

Thanks

saurabh75, Oct 19, 2020
  4. What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWhat is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

1. What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package? - Similar Threads - best alternative Microsoft

2. Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular

in Windows 10 News
    Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular: [IMG]Twitter – now rebranded as X – no doubt is a great platform that has been not only liked by millions of users but celebrities alike. However, using the same app for a long time period can make it boring, normal, hence, worry not. In this article, we’ll be seeing some of...
  3. Activated Office on my alternate Microsoft email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activated Office on my alternate Microsoft email address.: I purchased an online copy of Office from Costco to be installed on my primary Microsoft email address. When I clicked to activate the software, my alternate address was preloaded and I didn't realize it. I need it changed over to my other email address. How can I do this?...
  4. [ASK] What are the best open source alternative to c cleaner software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [ASK] What are the best open source alternative to c cleaner software?: I need a fully free and best service against c cleaner software for windows 10. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/sfksuperman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlwhdx/ask_what_are_the_best_open_source_alternative_to/
  5. Best explorer.exe alternatives?

Best explorer.exe alternatives?: better if they're open. submitted by /u/yotalorenzo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibwura/best_explorerexe_alternatives/
  6. What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility

What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility: I need a file explorar for my windows10 really fed up with the integrated file explorar with no option to use the cloud disks. please suggest something useful submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?

Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?: Hello, i have been suffering at the hands of the poorly designed Win10 for a couple of months now, and among the endless problems and flaws there is one particulary bad: Microsoft Office is absolute shit. I need to be online and logged in to use Word (wtf), and it does nto...
  8. Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.: Microsoft windows 10 has worked for two weeks approx. and now will not open any of the apps eg; word, excel etc. What has happened? What steps do I take?...
  9. Best alternative desktop email client

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternative desktop email client: Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy. Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? *Smile 72169
  10. Best codecs package to install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best codecs package to install?: What's the best video/audio codecs package to install for Window 10? I can't even get the "get started" video to play. Just black, and some of web video black as well. 10995